[US] Mr. Levin's O5-7 "The Advisor" application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:138136262

Discord name: E. Clips#0883 / 666802470147588096

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 months, 3 days. 1 week and 4 days on VTIME, but it's more due to it going back only a month

In what country are you located?: USA (New York)

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Mr. "The New Yorker" Levin

Civilian name: Ronald Johnson Bohnson

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:

- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- Current Site Director, former Site Advisor, Overseer Assistant, former A-1 Command Sergeant, SCP-096, and a current CI Gamma.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- I haven't received any kicks, bans, or warnings.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

- I'm applying for O5-7, because I see it as almost a "junior" O5 council member. It's the closest to O5-8 "The Newbie", who (in this canon) is a former Site Director turned O5 council member. I think it best fits things that I have done in my tenure inside the foundation. Furthermore, if accepted, I would be the newest and youngest member of the council which, again, furthers my point in being a "junior" member.

I would like to become an O5 council member for the purpose of improving the site as much as possible. As Site Director, I've overseen a lot of different activities that happen throughout the facility, and as an O5 council member, I believe I can carry out those duties even better. I operate directly under the O5 council, in terms of command and my duties. The switch to a council member wouldn't be very much, as a good amount of what I do is things that council members will do. I want to improve the site and departments within the site, and becoming O5-7 will allow me to perform this further.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

- Over the past two months, I've been climbing the ranks as a cadet, all the way to Site Director. In this time, I've worked quite closely with the O5 council, and have seen many members come and go throughout the months. As the current Site Director of Site-56, I've done a relatively good amount of work. I've been in good standing with a lot of the foundation, and I believe as an Overseer, I can definitely improve things inside of the site due to the amount of power and influence they have over specific regiments and parts of the facility.

Another reason I am the best candidate for the O5 council is my experience within multiple positions in the facility. For the first part of my tenure, I was an A-1 operative, closely working with O5 in protecting them, their values, and the foundation. Due to this, I know the job of O5, their responsibilities, and what they do to uphold the values of the foundation. In the middle of that, I became an Overseer Assistant, allowing me to work even closer with the council. Afterwards, I was given the position as Site Advisor, and I’ve been site administration for about 3 weeks. I have a large amount of experience in it, which will definitely transfer over to site command.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

• The O5 council are Level 5 clearance in the facility and lead the foundation and the many different departments within. As the name implies, they oversee the facility and all of the operations that happen inside of it. The O5 council decides what will happen in the facility, they have the final decision within the facility. This doesn’t come without its oversight, of course. The Ethics Committee, alongside the O5 council are apart of site command, and equally have as much power. They also have their respective MTF group, like A-1, which the entirety of O5 manages directly.

A responsibility of the council in RP is making sure all the regiments are in check. They are in absolute control of everything happening in the facility and everyone inside the facility. There are specific designations to parts of the facility to oversee them (as the name implies) in their day-to-day duties.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

• Overseers are designated with communicating with senior officials of different regiments about how they are doing via multiple means (Discord, Teamspeak). They can plan meetings, write policies for said departments, and make announcements to a large amount of personnel. They are also in charge of dealing with Site Advisor and Site Director applications, and leave the final verdict. They also handle the Overseer Assistant applications, as well as the Director of Medicine, Director of Intelligence, Director of Research, and the Chief of Security. If there’s a missing head of department in any department, they will deal with them, however this rarely happens. For the Director of Internal Affairs, they jointly select with the Ethics Committee.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[START OF DOSSIER LOG 1]

Tony Levin was born in Manhattan, New York, US on November 5, ████ to a veteran family, imposing strict rules and punishments on him and his two siblings. This severely shaped his lifestyle and the way he acted with scenarios he encountered during his early lifetime. During his early childhood, he recluded himself from others, usually studying or playing his bass guitar passed down from his father, as at the time music was his passion. A scholar, he was the top of his classes and became the valedictorian of his graduating high school class, and was regarded as an excellent student and an exceptional leader when he (begrudgingly) worked with others.

After his high school years, his father spoke to him about his future, as Tony was looking for a musical career in NYC, with no luck. His father, a veteran, spoke about his tenure as a colonel in the US Army, and suggested he could part ways with music and head to the military. Tony decided it’d be best for him to join the Army as there was nothing else he could really do; he only had a high school diploma after all. He enlisted and was deployed to Iran, for peacekeeping purposes, where he was stationed at an undisclosed military base.

On a peacekeeping campaign through the town of ████████, his squad was attacked by a group of Iranian freedom fighters fighting against the current occupation of the US. They had to drive off as quickly as possible to the close city of █████████. During the drive, they noticed the city in front of them had changed extremely quickly to a 17th century town, as well as the townspeople dressing, acting, and working as their 17th century counterparts. They arrived at the town in their armored humvee, and it was as if they were time travelers, and were regarded as such by the local people. This phenomena is described as SCP-3722, and MTF squadron █-██ was deployed to capture Tony’s squad.

Instead of amnesticizing and releasing the entire squad, it was decided that they would have to be placed into an MTF squadron, due to their exceptional squad talent, and lack of caring to amnesticize the entire squad. The squad were administered class F amnestics and were all successfully changed to be an elite MTF squadron, and trained as such. Their friends and families were told that they were killed in the war, and never interacted with them again. They were all placed at Site-██, and have worked there for the past 12 years.

During his tenure as an █-█ operative, he climbed the ranks, becoming a high ranking NCO and was offered a spot as an assistant to the ██ ███████. With experience of being Site Administration, Tony transferred to become a Site Advisor, administrating Site ██ and overseeing all operations, working closely with the main Site Director on site.

Shortly afterwards, the Site Director resigned his position, and the ██ ███████ decided that Tony Levin would become the next Site Director of Site-56. He pushed an agenda of expanding research and development of containment of SCPs, assisting with the funding of a new and improved containment beam for use against various SCPs around the Site and sister sites.

[END OF DOSSIER LOG]

[START OF ████████ LOG 1]

BOOTING UP.
BOOTING UP..
BOOTING UP...
BOOTING UP....

ACCESS DENIED. THIS VIOLATION HAS BEEN REPORTED...

█-█ HAS BEEN DISPATCHED TO THIS SCIPNET TERMINAL'S LOCATION...

Fuck. I can't deal with this bullshit right now.

$ BOOTING UP.
$ BOOTING UP..
$ BOOTING UP...
$ BOOTING UP....

ACCESS GRANTED, -1, WHERE DOES THE ALL-SEEING EYE SEE?

root@O5-1:~$ Throughthecourageofmyredrighthand^$

WELCOME, ████████████. WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?

The hell? "What can I do for you?"

root@████████████:~$ access Secure_Sector/ADVISOR@OVERWATCH

ACCESS GRANTED.

root@████████████:~/Secure_Sector/ADVISOR@OVERWATCH$ write WELCOME

WELCOME.TXT (2.1K)

Hello, Overseer. You may have seen that your office has shifted a bit. You're no longer the director, Mr. █████. I've noticed your work. It's wonderful.

Your presence will be necessary at Site-██ for a debrief on your new position. Congrats.

If need be, your position can be NULL and VOID. Contact me. I'm here. I'm everywhere.

END OF DOCUMENT.
PROPERTY OF THE OVERWATCH 5 COUNCIL.
SEE YOU SOON, O5-7.

GOOD BYE.

[END OF ████████ LOG 1]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Igorski

Zulu

Apr 29, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:138136262

Discord name: E. Clips#0883 / 666802470147588096

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 months, 3 days. 1 week and 4 days on VTIME, but it's more due to it going back only a month

In what country are you located?: USA (New York)

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Mr. "The New Yorker" Levin

Civilian name: Ronald Johnson Bohnson

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:

- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- Current Site Director, former Site Advisor, Overseer Assistant, former A-1 Command Sergeant, SCP-096, and a current CI Gamma.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- I haven't received any kicks, bans, or warnings.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

- I'm applying for O5-7, because I see it as almost a "junior" O5 council member. It's the closest to O5-8 "The Newbie", who (in this canon) is a former Site Director turned O5 council member. I think it best fits things that I have done in my tenure inside the foundation. Furthermore, if accepted, I would be the newest and youngest member of the council which, again, furthers my point in being a "junior" member.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

- Over the past two months, I've been climbing the ranks as a cadet, all the way to Site Director. In this time, I've worked quite closely with the O5 council, and have seen many members come and go throughout the months. As the current Site Director of Site-56, I've done a relatively good amount of work. I've been in good standing with a lot of the foundation, and I believe as an Overseer, I can definitely improve things inside of the site due to the amount of power and influence they have over specific regiments and parts of the facility.

Another reason I am the best candidate for the O5 council is my experience within multiple positions in the facility. For the first part of my tenure, I was an A-1 operative, closely working with O5 in protecting them, their values, and the foundation. Due to this, I know the job of O5, their responsibilities, and what they do to uphold the values of the foundation. In the middle of that, I became an Overseer Assistant, allowing me to work even closer with the council. Afterwards, I was given the position as Site Advisor, and I’ve been site administration for about 3 weeks. I have a large amount of experience in it, which will definitely transfer over to site command.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

• The O5 council are Level 5 clearance in the facility and lead the foundation and the many different departments within. As the name implies, they oversee the facility and all of the operations that happen inside of it. The O5 council decides what will happen in the facility, they have the final decision within the facility. This doesn’t come without its oversight, of course. The Ethics Committee, alongside the O5 council are apart of site command, and equally have as much power. They also have their respective MTF group, like A-1, which the entirety of O5 manages directly.

A responsibility of the council in RP is making sure all the regiments are in check. They are in absolute control of everything happening in the facility and everyone inside the facility. There are specific designations to parts of the facility to oversee them (as the name implies) in their day-to-day duties.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

• Overseers are designated with communicating with senior officials of different regiments about how they are doing via multiple means (Discord, Teamspeak). They can plan meetings, write policies for said departments, and make announcements to a large amount of personnel. They are also in charge of dealing with Site Advisor and Site Director applications, and leave the final verdict. They also handle the Overseer Assistant applications, as well as the Director of Medicine, Director of Intelligence, Director of Research, and the Chief of Security. If there’s a missing head of department in any department, they will deal with them, however this rarely happens. For the Director of Internal Affairs, they jointly select with the Ethics Committee.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[START OF DOSSIER LOG 1]

Tony Levin was born in Manhattan, New York, US on November 5, ████ to a veteran family, imposing strict rules and punishments on him and his two siblings. This severely shaped his lifestyle and the way he acted with scenarios he encountered during his early lifetime. During his early childhood, he recluded himself from others, usually studying or playing his bass guitar passed down from his father, as at the time music was his passion. A scholar, he was the top of his classes and became the valedictorian of his graduating high school class, and was regarded as an excellent student and an exceptional leader when he (begrudgingly) worked with others.

After his high school years, his father spoke to him about his future, as Tony was looking for a musical career in NYC, with no luck. His father, a veteran, spoke about his tenure as a colonel in the US Army, and suggested he could part ways with music and head to the military. Tony decided it’d be best for him to join the Army as there was nothing else he could really do; he only had a high school diploma after all. He enlisted and was deployed to Iran, for peacekeeping purposes, where he was stationed at an undisclosed military base.

On a peacekeeping campaign through the town of ████████, his squad was attacked by a group of Iranian freedom fighters fighting against the current occupation of the US. They had to drive off as quickly as possible to the close city of █████████. During the drive, they noticed the city in front of them had changed extremely quickly to a 17th century town, as well as the townspeople dressing, acting, and working as their 17th century counterparts. They arrived at the town in their armored humvee, and it was as if they were time travelers, and were regarded as such by the local people. This phenomena is described as SCP-3722, and MTF squadron █-██ was deployed to capture Tony’s squad.

Instead of amnesticizing and releasing the entire squad, it was decided that they would have to be placed into an MTF squadron, due to their exceptional squad talent, and lack of caring to amnesticize the entire squad. The squad were administered class F amnestics and were all successfully changed to be an elite MTF squadron, and trained as such. Their friends and families were told that they were killed in the war, and never interacted with them again. They were all placed at Site-██, and have worked there for the past 12 years.

During his tenure as an █-█ operative, he climbed the ranks, becoming a high ranking NCO and was offered a spot as an assistant to the ██ ███████. With experience of being Site Administration, Tony transferred to become a Site Advisor, administrating Site ██ and overseeing all operations, working closely with the main Site Director on site.

Shortly afterwards, the Site Director resigned his position, and the ██ ███████ decided that Tony Levin would become the next Site Director of Site-56. He pushed an agenda of expanding research and development of containment of SCPs, assisting with the funding of a new and improved containment beam for use against various SCPs around the Site and sister sites.

[END OF DOSSIER LOG]

[START OF ████████ LOG 1]

BOOTING UP.
BOOTING UP..
BOOTING UP...
BOOTING UP....

ACCESS DENIED. THIS VIOLATION HAS BEEN REPORTED...

█-█ HAS BEEN DISPATCHED TO THIS SCIPNET TERMINAL'S LOCATION...

Fuck. I can't deal with this bullshit right now.

$ BOOTING UP.
$ BOOTING UP..
$ BOOTING UP...
$ BOOTING UP....

ACCESS GRANTED, -1, WHERE DOES THE ALL-SEEING EYE SEE?

root@O5-1:~$ Throughthecourageofmyredrighthand^$

WELCOME, ████████████. WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?

The hell? "What can I do for you?"

root@████████████:~$ access Secure_Sector/ADVISOR@OVERWATCH

ACCESS GRANTED.

root@████████████:~/Secure_Sector/ADVISOR@OVERWATCH$ write WELCOME

WELCOME.TXT (2.1K)

Hello, Overseer. You may have seen that your office has shifted a bit. You're no longer the director, Mr. █████. I've noticed your work. It's wonderful.

Your presence will be necessary at Site-██ for a debrief on your new position. Congrats.

If need be, your position can be NULL and VOID. Contact me. I'm here. I'm everywhere.

END OF DOCUMENT.
PROPERTY OF THE OVERWATCH 5 COUNCIL.
SEE YOU SOON, O5-7.

GOOD BYE.

[END OF ████████ LOG 1]
+Support
+WORK ETHIC
+DEDICATION TO IMPROVEMENT
+GREAT RP
+works well under pressure

Mr. Levin has demonstrated nothing short of professionalism in his position. Aside Director I have seen him implement multiple policies that have helped improve the foundation and its inner workings. I look forward to seeing him at this position, because I know that he deserves his position and will be phenomenal at it.

Good luck Mr. Levin, and as always, it’s going to be a pleasure working with you in the future!

- “ZULU”

• Love
Reactions: Eclipse

Soggy

Apr 28, 2022
+Support
+WORK ETHIC
+DEDICATION TO IMPROVEMENT
+GREAT RP
+works well under pressure

Mr. Levin has demonstrated nothing short of professionalism in his position. Aside Director I have seen him implement multiple policies that have helped improve the foundation and its inner workings. I look forward to seeing him at this position, because I know that he deserves his position and will be phenomenal at it.

Good luck Mr. Levin, and as always, it’s going to be a pleasure working with you in the future!

- “ZULU”
Yes

• Love

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022
++++Support
I met Levin for a bit when I was seeing the differences between the UK/US server. He was super friendly and was an absolutely amazing Site Director who was very kind yo welcome me to the site and show me around.
Absolutely amazing candidate for O5 in my opinion

• Love

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
++ Support

Upon interacting with Levin in an event as a G-Heavy Ethics Bodyguard, His professionalism was noticed. Yes, we were incredibly hard on you for a good laugh and some tense rp, but you responded well under the pressure. Best of luck with the application process (y)

• Angry

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
Hello, @Eclipse I will be giving a

+SUPPORT

-Active in-game & TS
- Very mature
- Has experience
- Good application
- Currently in a level 4 position

Good luck on your application.

• Love

Raiden

Mar 14, 2022

-"Raiden Here"

Hello @Eclipse
I am here to give you Positivity+ and Support+

+Good Activity
+Good Application
+Level 4 Clearance Experience
++ Outstanding Application

-Good luck!

• Love

Rice Cooker

Mar 20, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Reopened

Last edited:

Nico | Od1n

Mar 17, 2022
I may not play the server anymore but this man deserves the position much more than any other applicant. Y'all think being an O5 is hard but it's much simpler than Administration. I hope he does get the position since he has been working hard since day 1. If he ends up being denied it is a clear show of bias.

• Wow
Reactions: Eclipse and Scopes

Hollow Larry

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 19, 2022
Hello Levin, i will be giving you a +Support
+Good RP
+Active
+has held many high level positions
+Fantastic application
+Great lore
+No warns/Bans

Best of luck in your application

• Love

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
+Support
+Absolutely Great Roleplayer
+Active IG/TS
+Experience with High Level Positions
+Fantastic Application
+Great backstory
+No Warns/Bans.

Wish you the best of luck on your application!

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.