Nu-7 SPC [Held]
E-11 PVT [Held]

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No i have not
-
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5
number):

I am applying for the position of O5-4. During my time on the server my goal was to get into Site Command. Over time i have gained experience in my senior roles which has given me a better understanding of how Site Command operates and the Foundation as a whole. Through my positions I’ve held, I’ve gained an understanding on how the site functions. In this role, my goal is to bring a better roleplay experiences that benefit the entire Foundation.
As Site Admin from Advisor to Manager, I have gotten a better experience in creating engaging RP with the foundation
I’ve contributed to Site Admin proposals along side Site Command, helping to push ideas forward. I’ve also pushed several projects, with one being in the medical department, where we are currently working alongside the GOC to improve RP for medical staff by expanding their duties beyond the medbay walls and foundation. This includes medical training and medical sampling on surface, as well as collaborations with E-11 on SCP health checkups and psych evaluations within the HCZ SCPs.
During my time as Ambassador and later Director of Internal Affairs, I gained a better understanding of the Foundation and actively contributed to various projects and investigations. I was in the sub-regiment "Virtuous," which I disbanded when becoming Director to focus on all investigations as a team, ensuring the ambassadors were effectively managing projects and distributing tasks evenly amongst the agents.
As an Ethics Committee Assistant, I consistently fulfilled the responsibilities assigned by the ethics members and chairman. I also continued investigations that my ECACs and ECM would hand to me, and worked closely with MTF to support various operations.

-
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
I am a good candidate for the council because of my experience within the foundation. I am very active on the server and during my time on the server I have mainly held cl4 positions. Coming from Ambassador to Director of Internal Affairs to now Site Advisor and Manager i have held a strong engagement within the server and the foundation
I understand my experience within Site Admin has not been long but I feel that my experience in other departments and who I have worked alongside have granted me plenty of knowledge on what is needed for the council as a whole. I have great leadership and strong communication skills that are very much needed into a position of this type and i feel i would excel with.
My department leadership experience within the foundation has given me what is needed to be a great leader, from managing IA to now assisting on managing Site Admin along side the Director. I have a strong goal in for what i would like to do and that is to bridge the gap between Site Command and Site Admin and help work together for projects and RP within the foundation to create a better experience overall for the the community as a whole.
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
The Council's responsibility within the Foundation is to be one of the highest authority within the Foundation. They are responsible for high-level decisions concerning containment, policies, and strategy. The Council oversees critical projects along with handling emergencies pertaining to anomalous entities. They ensure the Foundation's operations are run correctly and smoothly and making sure the foundation is safe.
They work along side ethics and site admin to ensure the foundation integrity and all the personnel within are following the FLC CoC etc.
The council are more or less in the shadows and oversee the operations of the foundation and only being out when is absolute, that doesn't mean they aren't actively engaging on foundation policies, testing's or projects.
They are the pinnacle of the foundation when it comes to final measures and ensure that the foundation is at its final spot before taking the measures needed, the work along with ethics on the alpha warhead detonation as a final resort.
List of things in RP
-Authorizing AA
-Authorizing KOS past airlock if needed
-Making changes to policies along side SA
-Appoint Site Director
-Appoint Director of Research
-Appoint Overseer Assistants
-Appoint the A-1 Commander
-

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
-Create RP Experience for the foundation and storylines
-Contributes to Site Command forums
-Help vote on new overseer applications
-Liason with Site Admin and Site Command on forums
-Handle demotion appeals
-
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Forums rolled back so had to reupload my app

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.