"omar" D Dingle
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:657843072
Do you have a mic?:
yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Those applications were in my old account that i gave to my big brother (i transfered the jobs to new steam account)
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/security-captain-application.3645/
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-omar-chief-of-security-application.4490/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-No

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
yes, but this server so far this the best one for Roleplay.
-I was playing GTA RP , but it was a choas tbh , till i found this Organized server.
-Red dead 2 RP (idk if people heard of it)

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-from 7 to 10 or more

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I've really wished to be a server moderator because I can help ensure that everyone has enjoyable and a wonderful time on the server without having to deal with other players bothering them or wrecking the situation for everyone, because i love this server and hate to see those who wanna ruin the Roleplay .

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I play as Chief & I know its not like a staff, but i banned alot of peopl because their only target is to ethier damaging the Roleplay , trolling ,Toxicity,Etc.
I enjoy myself greatly while taking good care of the server. I am also quite involved in the community. I've been playing the server for a while, and I'd like to have a little more tasks to complete. I thought this was a good decision in that regard. I still believe that staff needs assistance because it takes so long to take a sit, and I want to improve the server as a result. I am capable of playing continuously or advancing during periods when there is no staff.

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Massive Support

I have worked with Omar since day one, he has taught me about many server rules as a GenSec Captain and even still to this day as he works in O-1 and as the chief of GenSec. He is an overall fair person and knows when to enforce rules. I have no doubt about Omar's ability to become a member of the staff team. Also having no warns as a combat main is a miracle alone. He's also very active on site so that will help out a lot with sits.

Zalathar

May 29, 2022
+Support
+Good interactions
+Knows the rules pretty well
+Extremely nice

I remember when i was a bit new to the server and Omar was just a Capitan. I asked em why he wanted to be CoS back when he was talking about it and he told me he wanted to try to make it a better place and to try to improve the reputation on GENSEC instead of running off to a MTF unit. Even after he did, he chose to keep his CoS role to continue to help GENSEC instead of moving higher in a regiment. A man who keeps to his words and is extremely nice to everyone he meets. Massive support all around.

PS: Good luck goofy :)

Raiden2

Jun 29, 2022
+ Support

+ You definitely have good understanding of the rules
+ Interactions very positive
+ No warnings

-/+ No staff experience

I think you're a great candidate, good luck!

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
+ support
What is there to say about Omar other than the fact that he's a pillar of Civil Gamers SCPRP. He may have no staff experience but this man spends his time on DPT Chief of gensec without losing his temper. He can be taught ULX but has the capability to keep his cool which is exactly what the staff team needs. He's kind and understanding which would be helpful to defuse situations.

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
+Support

Absolute amazing guy, super active, super respectful all around amazing dude would love to see him on staff

Author

Jun 8, 2022
+ Massive Support +
+ Interactions
+ Total playtime
+ Overall Great Application
+ Active in the
community
+ No warnings
+/- No previous staffing Experience

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
+Support
Great activity
Interactions have been good
Good application
Great rule knowledge

Finn

Jun 14, 2022
+Support
As much as I've been on the US Server, Omar seems like a serious and active person

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Omar D Chad ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.