Dorion Chloros

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
B-1 CPT, Nu-7 CPL, UNGOC SPC, CI-A, SCP-096 WL. Beta-1 Special Agent WL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
One RDM Warn From this month (January 2023), Shot a Cadet that was inside of B-1 Bunks. One expired warning from August 2022 for FailRP, I do not remember the reason. One ban from August 2022 for LTARP, I left after being arrested by IA.

My Availability:
Sunday​
Monday​
Tuesday​
Wednesday​
Thursday​
Friday​
Saturday​
12:00 PM - 10:00 PM​
4:00 PM - 11:00 PM​
4:00 PM - 12:00 PM​
4:00 PM - 12:00 AM​
10:00 AM - 12:00 AM​

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for site advisor for multiple reasons, one reason being because I wish to expand the availability of roleplay available to me. A second reason is that I want to have a new RP experience; all of my current and previous roles are combative, so being a Site Advisor would be a welcome change. My third and final reason I want to become Site Advisor is because I want to advance my rank on the server and have more responsibilities under my belt.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

I am qualified for Site Administration because of my time as a beta-1 CO. As a CO, I have learned multiple lessons on how to be a good leader. I have acquired the skill of making quick decisions during high-pressure situations. I also have clear and effective communication skills that I have obtained and improved while I have been a CO. I am also quite active, being available at almost all times on Discord, and I am always participating in or attempting to participate in the RP that is offered to me.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Site administration is responsible for a variety of tasks on the site. The first responsibility Site Administration has is to authorize Advanced Armory and Mass Terms, when necessary, they can also authorize certain tests and cross-tests. Site Administration also ensures day-to-day activities operate smoothly and no problems arise. Site Administration also oversees different departments, while overseeing these departments, they write departmental reviews & reports about their department, and help the department’s command team with anything they may need help with.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Lech ‘Penumbra’ Dabrowski was born into a small family, in rural Poland, it was just him, his mother, Maria and his father, Andrzej. His father operated as a Field Agent in Site-120, while his mother was a researcher that specialized in thaumatology. Lech was oblivious to the horrors that his parents worked for. It was just a few weeks after Lech’s 17th Birthday, he was waiting for his parents to return home from work, as he did every day, but they never returned. His parents were involved in Incident-██. This incident was caused by SCP-6072, SCP-6072 was able to manifest inside of the site, causing mass panic and disruption inside of the site. Sadly, Lech’s parents were killed during this containment breach.

Lech spent the next 5 years researching, studying, doing anything to figure out what happened to his parents. This attracted the attention of Foundation, they took him into custody, and interrogated him. Lech was amnesticized and put into the Research Division, following in his mothers footsteps. Lech was determined to make it in the foundation. He tried time and time again to have success in the Research Division, but to no avail. After 3 years, Lech transferred to the Security Division for the site.

Lech quickly established himself as one of the best agents in the Foundation, always bringing back positive results from his undercover missions. His success did not go unnoticed, He Joined Mobile Task Force Beta-1 and excelled even further than before.

Lech’s continuous success caught the attention of the Site-120 Director, Mr. ██████. Days later, Lech was suddenly taken into custody by the Director, causing fear and confusion for Lech. However, it turned out to be a scare tactic by the Director to test Lech's loyalty and determination. Impressed by Lech's unwavering dedication to his work, the Director offered him a position in Site Administration.

Lech accepted the invitation without hesitation, not for the purpose of seeking revenge but with the hope of finally uncovering the truth behind his parents' death and the events of Incident-██. He threw himself into his new role, working closely with the Director and other high-ranking members of the Foundation. He quickly proved himself as a valuable asset, providing insights and suggestions that helped to improve the Foundation's operations and overall effectiveness.

Despite the challenges he faced, Lech never lost his determination and drive. He worked tirelessly to uncover the truth, always striving to make a difference in the world and honor the memory of his parents. Through his hard work and dedication, Lech made a lasting impact on the Foundation, and he was remembered as a hero who never gave up in the face of adversity.

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
+support very active in b1 and a overall amazing app.

Reactions: Asp

Zero Hero

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 15, 2022
-Support

+ Active
+ Effort in Application

~ Personal Interations/Roleplay Ability
- No roleplay experience, making a jump from Combative roles straight to a Senior CL-4 position
- Modification to template
- I don't like how you put the first priority of SA as just to be a person who signs off on AA or Mass Terms. They are managers and administrators, their priorities should reflect that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Asp and Chad

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding Site Advisor Applicant - Penumbra
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Advisor.

After much deliberation, we have decided to accept this application. Please contact Site-56's RAISA Office to receive your security credentials. You will be briefed upon your arrival to the Site Director's Office by Site-56's Leading Director. Congratulations.​

Status
Not open for further replies.