Québec
site56ia.com
Name: Mr. Philly

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:511814900

Previous Rank (convert if required): Moderator

Who demoted you?: Nomad

Date of demotion?: 10/18/2022

What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-USA

What is the case against you?: I was demoted because I failed to follow my staff requirements, inactivity

Is this true?: Yes

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No, I have never been demoted from staff before.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I have never been kicked or banned form the server, I have 1 warning for ARDM and it was almost half a year ago.

What is your side of the story?: I was extremely busy in this time of the year and I could not keep up with the server , school , homework's and work. So I had less and less time to play on the server and I got a few weeks of failing to complete my Moderator requirements. I was about to resign from staff but I was removed before that.

Why should you return / what will you change?: I have more time to be on the server and less work in general, I would be happy to come back as a staff member and help the community, I will complete my staff requirements every week. I also know my duties and I was appreciated by my surrounding. I will not make this mistake again and if I have another week of non-stop work I will put an LOA or Resign if I want to leave.

Last edited:

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Response

Hi @Philly Billy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.

After deliberation with other Server Leadership, we have decided to bring you back as a Trial Moderator to get you accustomed to our new policies and tools since your time away from the server. We do want to make it clear that we expect you to be active due to circumstances of your previous demotion.

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to get you setup with your roles and mentorship.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.