Pierre

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 21, 2022
Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:236812152 / 76561198433890033

Discord name
ItsPierre#1337

For how long have you played on CG SCP
On and Off, however I have been on the server for a year. My current not-reset playtime however is 1d 2h.

In what country are you located?
U.S.A

Time zone
Florida (Eastern)

Character name(s)
Jean "Chicago/Osprey" Ziegler

Civilian name
N/A

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?
Yes.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
GENSEC Sergeant x2 , GENSEC Riot Officer x3, GENSEC Riot Sergeant x3, GENSEC Captain x2

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
1x Micspam (March 24th 2022)

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?
I want to do something different within the server, and each time I have returned to the server I have focused my attention onto being as useful as possible as a Riot Sergeant and Captain. I am able to write detailed documents and convey very proper responses in them, as I was the first to write and organize the Alef-6 Document during my second time as a Captain. Every time I have taken a hiatus and returned with my Captain Whitelist, the GENSEC Chief has always entrusted me with it again, showing that I as well do efficient work, and am responsible with whitelists. (Former Chief Anakin, and "Nexus One" have both trusted me with my Captain Whitelist, however under "Nexus One" I have yet to re-apply a 3rd time.) As well, As my Riot Sergeant, I have done whatever I can to help and assist other branches such as I.A and E-11 IF given permission, as I don't want to step on anybody's toes either.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?
Assistants follow O5 Orders, actively participate with the Site and it's situations on a regular, Follow and Enforce the Code of Conduct, and report anybody that breaks the Code of Conduct. As well, I can create potential RP Scenarios for those that don't get any, or are too busy in combat-focused roles.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in
I feel that I would be making a new character, as I want to retire my GENSEC Character Jean Ziegler. Instead I would want to make new character, being:
A somewhat pessimistic former detective, that was recruited after years of administration. Although, I feel it would only be worth expanding on this idea once I have a cemented place, more so because I do not want to spend a large amount of time working for something that may not come to fruition.

Regardless, Thank you for the opportunity.​

Last edited:

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
2 times GENSEC Captain, I love seeing people go from combative to tryout different things like assistant +support. (does sadly live in Florida sorry for your loss)

• Wow
Reactions: Truth and Pierre

Kugen

Sep 30, 2022
+Support: Active and dedicated leader, I hope to work alongside him one day as I'm sure his leadership can help Site-56 in many ways

Reactions: Pierre

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - Pierre
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

After much deliberation, your application has been denied at this time. You may reapply again in two weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.