U.S.A

Time zone
Florida (Eastern)

Character name(s)
"Osprey" (Foundation)
Mr. Paradise (Chaos Insurgency)

Civilian name
Johnny Brightest

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?
Yes.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
GENSEC Captain
HWL License
Riot License
Medical License

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
1x Micspam (March 24th 2022)

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?
I want to do something different within the server, and each time I have returned to the server I have focused my attention onto being as useful as possible as a Riot Sergeant and Captain. I am able to write detailed documents and convey very proper responses in them, as I was the first to write and organize the Alef-6 Document during my second time as a Captain. Every time I have taken a hiatus and returned with my Captain Whitelist, the GENSEC Chief has always entrusted me with it again, showing that I as well do efficient work, and am responsible with whitelists. (Former Chief Anakin, and "Nexus One" have both trusted me with my Captain Whitelist, however under "Nexus One" I have yet to re-apply a 3rd time.) As well, As my Riot Sergeant, I have done whatever I can to help and assist other branches such as I.A and E-11 IF given permission, as I don't want to step on anybody's toes either. As well, I've gathered a lot of medical experience, and have not only done passive roleplay as the medic (with what I was given) I've also been a valuable combative medic in D-Block and Breaches. I am as well, well known around the site. I know that I can contribute a lot to the table in terms of qualities such as Patience, Dedication, and persistence. As well, I can also contribute assets. I can write well and fleshed out documents. I can work as a scribe for any sort if large and impactful situations that may occur, and I know how to communicate with people, while not coming across as snobby or entitled.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?
Assistants follow O5 Orders, actively participate with the Site and it's situations on a regular, Follow and Enforce the Code of Conduct, and report anybody that breaks the Code of Conduct. As well, I can create potential RP Scenarios for those that don't get any, or are too busy in combat-focused roles.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in
I've yet to heavily invest time into creating an 'overseer character' as I wouldn't want to dedicate a large amount of time to something as important as creating a backstory, fleshing out a character, and giving them a reason to be important, for all of it to risk being denied and having to wait longer to be able to use this character.

Regardless, Thank you for the opportunity.​

La Femme Rosé

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
May 9, 2022
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - Pierre
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

After much deliberation, your application has been denied at this time. Our slots are currently full. You may reapply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.