Character name(s): Polo Salad
Civilian name: Axe Jack
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
: SCP-096, CI-Alpha
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
: I've received over 18 warnings and they are all from a long time ago
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
:

I want to be able to assist & help out other Internal Affairs members & also ensure that all personnel on-site are not breaking the CoE or CoC.

-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
: I've had experience in all departments & know how they run and also know their regular protocols. I've also had a senior leadership position and another CL4 position for a long time. I'm able to help out & teach other members how to do things and possibly even give them tips to help them improve better. I haven't really seen any Ambassadors online during the time I'm on the US server and I would like to be available when others need me.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?
: I've submitted lots of documents but don't remember the exact amount. But I do know how to make a good document for an incident report. The document has to have a title that matches the situation and also add in the personnel involved, what happened and where it happened. Write down in the document every single detail you can add and also in the end make sure to add a conclusion like how you dealt with the situation in the end & was everything ok afterwards.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?
:

The responsibility of an Ambassador of the DIA is to ensure his men are doing a great job at enforcing the rules & also make sure they are logical and have common sense in any situation. The Ambassador also makes sure that his men are always documenting incidents in the facility & make sure that none of his men is being unprofessional or breaking any rules. If anyone has any questions regarding the DIA or anything at all, then they can report to the Ambassador & he should be able to assist with them. The Ambassador should also assign duties to any of his men if reports do come up to him about something that may need supervision.

-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in
:

Polo Salad, born in Greece in 1984 had a rough childhood growing up and everyone used to bully him. Polo Salad did not mind that at all & he used common sense and did not fight with stupid people or be involved with them. Polo Salad then decided to join the military at the age of 16 becoming a recruit and later on started climbing the ranks and becoming a Sergeant at the age of 21. Polo Salad has seen many incidents happen in his life so far but during the last war he went to, he saw a suspicious "lizard-like" creature running around while being gunned down by loads of men. This turns out it was SCP-682 has broken containment and Mobile Task Force units apprehended any nearby civilians & decided to amnesticate them. Polo Salad was brought to a special member to speak to as one of the supervisors sparked at Polo Salad & his skills and decided to recruit him to join his Department. Polo Salad later on agreed and he became one of the Internal Affairs Agents in Site-65 and was later on interviewed to take a more senior position to be able to assist his crew.

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
+/- Neutral

+ Good RP
+ Great GENSEC Cpt (ex)

-/+ I don't know how you perform on US servers
+/- Lore is a bit short, but that's fine for Ambassador

I don't know whether or not you behave differently on US servers, but good luck!

Sergei Ivanov

Civil Gamers Expert
May 8, 2022
Site-56, REDACTED
Hello Agent Polo Salad,

I appreciate your application and desire to assist in the governing of Internal Affairs. Once you submit an application you must also complete a test that currently requires a one-hundred percent to pass. You can get with me on site at any time so that we can conduct said test. I have full confidence that you will succeed and I look forward to having you as an ambassador. Until then though keep up the amazing work and study the literature.

o7
Dpt. Director Sergei Ivanov.

Status
Not open for further replies.