[US] Puppy's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppy

Aug 8, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name)puppy(i may be wrong i dont remember)

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):22h

Time zone:CST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):John Northan

Chaos name (include your rank):John Northan

Civilian name:John Northan

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:544593580

Discord ID (name#0000)puppy#5795

Do you have a mic?:yeah

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Yes, Before I had the Gaming PC I have now I received a ban for LTAP. At the time I used GeForce now and I contacted the moderator who banned me. If you are even able to you could see I was unbanned shortly after the event, maybe a day or 2.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Nope, hoping to get my first pitch of experience.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Nope

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-The reason I would like to become server staff on this server is souely because I have had a lot of fun recently on the server. I've had my fare share of gameplay on this server for awhile and thought why not give a shot. I've been staff on some servers but not staff on such a server of this popularity and I want to give it a shot. This server is extremely fun and I love the gameplay of it and would love to get invested into it. If I'm going to spend so much time on this server I mind as well make it worth it to set my mark in history for this server. I know I may not be known a lot on the server and may be criticized because of it, but it won't stop me from at trying. Thank you for taking the time to read this and considering me, if you did at least.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I feel the reason I could help the server is in anyway I can. I handle sits very well in my opinion due to recent experience, I know how to communicate with players in a respectful and calmful manner. I like to keep things peaceful and professional to the best of my ability to prevent any arguments. I will be a very active player in the community since I would show to people that I am the type of person who is determined to do their job as a staff member. I always like to learn something new, wither it me making a mistake or anything else and I feel I could always improve. Just to keep this short because I keep typing "I", I would just like to help and show prove to some of you higher ups that I could be a good staff. As again, thank you for reading this and I hope I came across to you as a good person, and a good first impression.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
+support application looks welly done
-/+ neutral support no interactions

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Puppy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

You are still really new to the server, and would benefit for more time prior to becoming staff. I would encourage you to move up in the RP Roles in the server to understand how the server operates.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.