[US] Quentin L. "Mud" 's GM Application

The Bread Salesman

Sep 10, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Skinkydink
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 4 days, 1 hr, and 50 min
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Quentin L. "Mud" [E-11]
Chaos name (include your rank): Hugo Brown [Recruit]
Civilian name: Randy L.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:164801729
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: Scp Us Rp
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/usa-quentins-gensec-captain-application.7277/ https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/us-quentin-l-s-096-application.7300/ https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/the-bread-salesmans-application-scp-usa.7030/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
-No
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes, I have been part of several Military esc roleplays
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-2-3 at the minimum everyday
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
-I Have many Ideas for fun events now that I know how lax the restrictions are on events.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I am a Very Creative person, and love RP, I Frequently RP as Scips and
Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
1. Scp-1879 is in the facility, he goes around selling absurd things and asks for even weirder things in return, he will not back down from a client even in death. His goal is to get the Soul of a High ranking Foundation member.
2. A Man claiming to be a Great Warrior enters the facility, he wants to fight the Foundation's best warriors (ANYONE that challenges him) he will continue until defeated. He Has no Goal other then war.
3. Scp 1233 touches down on the surface and does his thing.
Please List a Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
A Distress Call from Site-[REDACTED] Is Received, It appears In a random spot in the world, The site has experienced a Total Containment failure and has all its anomalies out in and out of the site, the Surface would be attacked by a Random Scp chosen from the wiki, CI would want to find secrets in the facility, UNGOC would want to Contain and Destroy, and The Foundation would do its thing.

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @The Bread Salesman ,

On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to inform you that as of right now you have been denied for the position of Trial Game Master. The reason for this is due to the fact that your application is currently missing some section of the Application Format and is very barebone in detail, I would highly recommend you improve upon that before your next application.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Kind Regard,
Event Team Lead Nomad