Donator
Nov 26, 2022

Biography

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): battlefoxx99
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Since late November of 2022
In what country are you located?: US
Timezone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): DoIA "Recker"
Chaos name (include your rank): "Reck" (Former CI-Beta)
Civilian name: Damon Hunt
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:70404419
Discord ID (name#0000): reckerxf
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP US
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No. Here is a link to my previous GM application. I was approved to use my previous application by @World but decided to change some things relating to events and such. A lot of why I want to become a gamemaster and what makes me special is the same as it was back then as well.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
To date I have received only 4 warnings - 2 ERP, 1 RDM, and 1 FailRP.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
Yes. Aside from running my own servers and hosting events on them, I've been in a manager position of other communities where we'd have events. In fact, I ran a large SCP: Secret Laboratory community years ago and we had events all the time including but not limited to Chaos Insurgency vs Epsilon-11 events and even E-11 vs x10 SCP-173 events. The events were very simple but as you know, SCP:SL is not a game meant for roleplaying.

I also was a previous Gamemaster for Civil Networks SCP-RP!

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, I used to manage/be a super admin on an HL2-based serious roleplay. All of our communication in character was text-based, and was serious to the point that proper grammar was one of our rules. Our server saw ~50 players daily.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
At least 3 everyday.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
I wish to become a gamemaster on Civil Networks so I may further increase the amount of enjoyability in roleplay that people have. I've noticed that there are not a ton of small events that happen and since I am very active, I want to change that. I want to build more events involving lore-specific items such as Mobile Task Forces people are unfamiliar with, or events involving UNGOC/CI. Events that will help others not only have a blast, but have a better understanding of lore items such as the UNGOC Nexus Command, or the purpose of various Mobile Task Forces. Through this knowledge that people gain, I think it can increase the quality of roleplay for the overall server and increase retention for those who wish to participate in those sectors of the server. Aside from this, everyone gets bored of the same old roleplay and it's the job of a gamemaster to spice it up. I truly believe that I have the capacity to do that.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?
I would say that with my creativity, I'd be able to help bring a creative flair to the roleplay that happens on the server. I've noticed that researchers, D-class, and alike get bored of the same old tests in inanimate and Nu-7 gets bored on the surface. My goal as a Gamemaster would be to introduce events that people are not used to, but will have a strong interest in. Events that are strong with SCP lore but also involve multiple people. In terms of what makes me special over other applicants, I have a rich history as described above of managing large gaming communities, and hosting events. The largest event I've ever ran was a few years ago when I owned my own community with ~3,500 members where I gave away a graphics card. I've also ran events on games including Among Us, Ready Or Not, and the likes. In terms of roleplay, I used to be a super admin on an HL2-based Serious RP server where I ran in-game events such as ration distributions, civil protection recruitment, and Overwatch raids. Through this rich history you'll find that I am very creative, and love to frequently involve as much people as possible. What also allows me to stand out from other applicants is my previous experience as a Gamemaster. Despite my removal, I held very frequent and well enjoyed events. I'd love to continue this once again!

3 Small Events

1) SCP-513 Escape
During the usual day-to-day research that involves SCP-513, a D-Class decides it'd be funny to pick up the bell and accidentally drops it. This cracks the bell, creating a rift between the cognitohazard effect of SCP-513 and the normal world. SCP-513-1 after appearing for the first individual, is now visible to all persons and is considered hostile. They immediately begin making the radio noises and very slowly walking towards people, causing them to lose health. Eventually, SCP-513-1 will be captured and contained while they repair the bell.

2) Global Parawatch Conference
The Global Parawatch Conference comes to Pinewood! Parawatch forum members from all over the world come to Pinewood and discuss things they've found in Pinewood. As a gamemaster, I would supply the parawatch with basic SCP documents such as 999. The whole point of the conference would be to discuss things with each other, maybe go out in groups to take photos, and such. In order to prevent a surface war between Foundation/GOC and Parawatch, I would ask for Staff help in assisting on making sure Rangers do not FailRP as described in the rules (law enforcement IRL may be curious about this but would not be attacking the military). Lake House would be the designated meeting point with decorations, seating, food, and more. This would be more of a social event. It would also give MTF and UNGOC something to do - stopping the Parawatch from blabbing to each other!

3) MC&D develops a taste for O5-13
The estranged O5-13. Occult or not? The MC&D believes it is. The leaders of Marshall, Carter, and Dark Ltd. visit Site-65 (with authorization) to speak with the O5 council about getting rid of their despised O5-13. While they don't want an O5 member to go with the knowledge they have, simply having someone who did not earn O5-13 fairly stay on the council is also unfathomable. This event, while small, would generate some interesting dialogue and RP between the O5 and MC&D. The person who is O5-13 would not possess any thaumatology powers but would be incredibly wise and their knowledge would be dangerous.

Map Change Event

Mannequin's Chamber Ribbon Cutting
As SCP-22415's chamber completes it's construction, O5-1 and the Ethics Committee Chairman hold a joint ribbon cutting ceremony for the containment chamber, revealing the new SCP and its chamber! During this map change event, Chefs would prepare fine dining food and everyone would have a little gathering in that part of delta wing.

Missions

O-1 (piggybacking off of one of the small events): The Ethics Committee has got wind that O5-13 has occult powers and that the Council is considering on trading them for some huge cash or other valuables. They are extremely upset, and deploy Omega-1 to kill all of the A-1, kidnap the O5 council, and kidnap the leader of the MC&D on where and how they got that knowledge. MC&D would be running away and shooting backwards while A-1 try and protect their VIPs!

A-1: It has been reported that a member of a Mobile Task Force on site may be an undercover member of the Serpent's Hand. Upon an attempt to speak with all MTF Commanders, they strongly vouch everyone and state that everyone has been codeword checked. This report of this person came from someone who the Foundation trusts - the Secretary General of the UNGOC. Apparently, they captured a member of the Serpent's Hand who spilled the beans about their being an infiltrator before cyaniding. A-1 must scour the facility and find the person who is out of place. Clearly, code words won't work so surveillance is the only tactic.

Nu-7/DEA: A small fireteam of personnel has entered the facility and is attempting to steal 076-2. GRU Division "P" operatives, or what's left of said division, have entered through the 914 vents and are attempting to steal 076-2! It is up to Nu-7 and DEA to kill and/or interrogate said personnel on their intentions, and their backstory. A backstory would be made that one of the remaining operatives of GRU Division "P" in the Russian Government is trying to revive the division. Clearly, it doesn't go well.

E-11: A cross test between SCP-096, SCP-513, and SCP-914 are being done. E-11 is tasked with observing the cross test and finds out that SCP-096 and SCP-513 on fine in 914 results in 096 screaming ear piercing (low volume really) radio noises that usually SCP-513-1 would create. These radio noises results in screen shaking, and confusion in personnel.

CI: Parawatch feed false information to CI! A member of Parawatch reported to Chaos Insurgency that a disguised O5 member was visiting the Ranger Station. Upon arriving, they find some more parawatch who swarm them on questions about their business! Will the insurgency respond with violence or diplomacy?

UNGOC: UNGOC must keep their secret! Chinese Ambassador to the UN crashed his plane near the UNGOC base in Pinewood and GOC MUST keep their secret at all costs! It is expected that they would invite the Chinese Ambassador in, but must put everything away and try to stay quiet about their true purpose for that can't get out!

Foundation Staff: A strange anomaly has appeared on site. It appears to be someone who faintly resembles 076-2 but is completely immortal. He speaks a language that no one will know off the bat, however, it is figured out that he knows ASL. Foundation personnel will have to figure out their purpose on the site (which turns out to be to peacefully convert at least one person to an ancient religion). It will be discovered that if someone insults him or his religion, they will be incinerated with what is later found out to be hellfire.

Last edited:

Ember

Jan 27, 2024
USA
Biggest +support I can give
- Great Roleplayer
- Awesome Event Ideas
- Great Person
Good Luck Recker.

Raixin

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Mar 17, 2024
+Support
-Experience
-Great event ideas
-Knows his lore

Mitski

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Mar 8, 2023
+Support

Knows their RP and is good at is, overall a good fit for the current GM team.

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello, @"Recker"
Please get in contact with Myself, Furrenzy, or Ryota on TS to proceed with your application!

Regards,
~World​

Status
Not open for further replies.