Rev. Doofster Runner
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:149791925
Previous Rank:
Head Moderator

Date of resignation?:
Around June/July 2023, unsure of exact date
Why did you resign?
Burnout, mental wellbeing, as well as drama around the server at the time of my resignation.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?:
Never been demoted or resigned previously

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:
No kicks/warns/bans on file

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
I believe since my time away from CN, I have not only bettered my wellbeing, but also with my break from Garry's Mod as a whole, I have the energy to come back ready to help out once again to a server I have put more time into than any other. Due to my time zone differences from my home server of SCP-RP USA, I am able to once again come back to assist in the staffing of the server during quieter hours, giving more staff presence than what is presently provided.

I showed previously with my time as staff I am quick to learn, and with my time back showing large dedications of time (24 hours in 4 days), and a quick return to formula of assisting current, past and new members of the community with questions involving RP, server rules and more, I am ready and excited to return and assist further.

Brewer 2.0 / Celtic

Blacklisted Player
Dec 18, 2023
Reverend is active and is extremely acknowledged on the server rules. Plus, he is extremely professional.

Qualified for staff!

+ Support

Blackknight95

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Jun 7, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi Doofster,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

Please get in touch with any Senior Admin or higher for the re-introduction into staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.