For how long have you played on CG SCP: 9 Months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Richard "Maniac", Richard "Cloner" Daniels
Civilian name: Richard "Footman"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: EX -O5-7, EX - O5-2, EX - CI Commander, GOC General, Executive Researcher, OA, ECA
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: N/A
-
Why are you applying for Site Director? I feel like I could help the foundation in many ways, from my experience in combative lead positions to my experience in the more political lead side, I see that some regiments are facing massive issues and where I am at currently in the GOC, I can not help these regiments that I wish to see thrive.
-
What makes you suitable for Site Director over Site Advisor?: I feel that I am suitable for the position of Site Director for my experience in all areas being combative and non combative areas, I am a well known person and people know that I can get work done extremely well.
-
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?: The responsibilities of Site Admin in RP would be to become the first form of communication and the first form of assistance that any regiment should receive, Site Admin should always try their best to get as much fixed and changed as possibly before the need to go any higher in the ranking structure. Site Admin need to stand and be a role model in all situations, they should not give up immediately or deliver inadequate work whenever their assistance is ever needed, they need to show that they will try their hardest and try to inspire others to do the same.
-
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in: Richard "Maniac" was working his normal shift in E-11 patrolling HCZ, while patrolling he heard his officers complaining and arguing with other regiments about HCZ rulings and policies. While hearing this he heard that Site Admin at the time wasn't doing anything to stop this arguing and just leaving the higher ups to deal with everything themselves. Seeing and hearing all of this Richard had enough and tried his hand trying to get into a Site Admin position, and not just any Site Admin position either. Richard wanted the best opportunity to make the most change possible which to accomplish that with his knowledge of power he decided to go for Site Director. Now with his foot in the door Richard will be creating a brand new story with his experience helping everyone in the site with their issues and concerns while also becoming able to meet a new level of command that is beyond him that will aid him in his endeavors and possibly unlock new pathways for him to follow.

Last edited:

Jmoskee

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Has the Experience needed
-Good interactions
-Is very familiar with how the site and its departments run
-Mature
He has done wonders for every regiment he has been a part of as well as the GOI's that he was in could not think of a more fit person.

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding Site Director Applicant - Richard
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Site Director.

Due to your great past experience in high level administrative management and personal experience with your work, your application has been accepted. Please contact -2 or ██-4 for further instruction.​

Status
Not open for further replies.