Chaos name (include your rank): ” Gas Face” none
Civilian name: (Can change)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:217685481
Do you have a mic?: Yes {Very good voice changer}
What server are you applying for?: USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Trespassing and it’s because I was new to being a civi
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
  • I used to do events as a mod on a SCP:SL server
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
  • I'm chosen as some the of lead roles in musical theatre
How many hours can you be on every day?:
  • I’m on like 8 hours a day and will still maybe be on after that.
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
  • I love giving people something to do more than the average life on the server. I love the server but sometimes it does get boring after doing the same thing over and over.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

"SCP-230 The Gayest Man Alive" (Yes it is a real SCP) I would come into the site and anyone that smells me would party with me giving them kind of the power to do whatever in RP. The whole lore behind this is that he has recently broken out of another site and seems to have found his way to your site! SCP-230 with his group of friends sees your site as a new place to party until everyone is dead. What really is going on is that SCP-230 is begging for help deep inside... Will the foundation catch on to the clues he drops or will he just party until he can't anymore?
"Your Lawyer"The foundation is now in cosmic trouble as some gods see humanity as worthless. The lawyer is humanity's last chance to survive. The gods see that the SCP foundation is holding back the 2nd coming of the king. The lawyer is trying to prove that the SCP foundation is innocent in cosmic law. It will take the witnesses of the O5 and Ethics Committee to keep our universe safe. The GOI that is blaming the foundation is the Serpent's Hand and "Erroke" is believing their statements. The Judge known as "Irocon" will be the final say in our universe's destiny.
"Become Mr. Collector"Dr. Wondertainment has sent a call to all GOIs to find all 3 little misters in your area to become Mr. Collector! Mr. Collector will have the honor of meeting with Dr. Wondertainment in the flesh. Mr. Lie, Mr. Laugh, and Mr. Shapey will be scattered across the map just for GOIs to collect all of them. Finally once Mr. Collector meets with Dr. Wondertainment then a deal will be made to keep in contact for other business updates.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
A serpent's hand would plant a seed into the ground. Heaven's light has shined through the dark clouds and given life to the seed. A tree that could be seen from miles away instantly grows without water. The serpent's hand prays to the tree and protects it from other GOIs. A rocket is sent flying towards the tree and when it hits it does nothing but reflect that damage in the people's hearts. This tree once touched will cause the person who touched the tree to grow in size and strength. This touching of the tree for power does have a chilling chance to turn you into a corpse, that decays at a rapid pace. Shown by scanning the mind of the corpses that they are still very alive as they decay. The tree has chosen a serpent's hand to become the tree's knight! A serpent's hand the size of 4 men has now appeared holding a wooden spear. A note next to the tree is found by an agent saying "Axe and Stone can Cut Down Thee but only Faith and Knowledge can Cut Down Me." What will the foundation do against all these odds to protect normalcy?

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: The ethics would prevent this tree from being used on life for the risk of it killing you.
A-1: The O5 would want it to power up A1 and other reasons.
Nu-7: Working for the foundation to prevent CI from getting it first.
E-11: Would have to deal with all the enhanced people.
CI: Used for their own good to enhance their raids on the foundation.
Foundation Staff: Research needs to be done on it and it would give a reason for the DOR to go on the surface.

App Update: 1.0.1

Last edited:

Deleted member 1285

- Support
- These ideas are bland and have little to no effort, any possible GM looking to apply should never have this little detail.
- The event ideas aren't even complete sentences which is concerning.
- Minecraft RP and VR Chat aren't the correct candidates for serious RP.

= My word of advice is consider reworking on this application if you wish to be a Game Master.

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
I was the person who recommended you to become a Game Master due to the... 230 incident.

This application seems very low effort to me, and it doesn't seem that you have put much thought into it. Map change events are extremely in-depth and have a lot of lore behind them. This event doesn't seem to have either.

If you are truly interested in the position, please rewrite the application, as in this current state it's not very high quality.

-Support

Rocks

Jul 1, 2022
I was the person who recommended you to become a Game Master due to the... 230 incident.

This application seems very low effort to me, and it doesn't seem that you have put much thought into it. Map change events are extremely in-depth and have a lot of lore behind them. This event doesn't seem to have either.

If you are truly interested in the position, please rewrite the application, as in this current state it's not very high quality.

-Support
Thank you for the feedback! App 2.0 is being worked on right now!

Rocks

Jul 1, 2022
Thank you for your feedback! I do have more detailed ideas and I'm rewriting the app now!
- Support
- These ideas are bland and have little to no effort, any possible GM looking to apply should never have this little detail.
- The event ideas aren't even complete sentences which is concerning.
- Minecraft RP and VR Chat aren't the correct candidates for serious RP.

= My word of advice is consider reworking on this application if you wish to be a Game Master.

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Rocks ,

On behalf of the Event Team I thank you for applying for the position of Game Master, as of right now your application has been accepted so please contact me to progress with your next step in the process.

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.