For how long have you played on CG SCP: 6 Weeks
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Dave Dogs, "Char"
Civilian name: Dave Dog
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

Proof.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-MTF E-11 SGT, UNGOC SPC [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-Being an E-11 NCO, I've participated, and led dozens of SCP-096 breaches. I understand how its supposed to behave, and I'm quite familiar with both server rules regarding 096, and about 096's lore in general, it being one of my personal favorite SCPs.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- SCP 096 will face away from it's containment door crouched, it may occasionally wonder slowly after some time has passed.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-SCP-096 is allowed to go to where ever SCP-096-1 is located for the purpose of killing them. SCP-096 should only go to D-block if SCP-096-1 is located there. It is important to note that SCP-096 does NOT like people seeing it's face, and thus player's should actively avoid intentionally trying to have people look at their face.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
All personnel involved in 096's RC process are required to grab SCRAMBLE goggles in order to prevent enraging 096 further. The path to any existing SCP-096-1 should be cleared of any foot traffic, while RC personnel grab containment beams, and a bucket.
Once all Instances of SCP-096-1 are terminated, SCP-096 should be pacified with beams, and a bucket placed over it's head. SCP-096 will then be cuffed and taken back to it's CC.

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @DaveDogs !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Toad​

Status
Not open for further replies.