[US] SCP-096 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis

Sep 6, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:167391168
Discord name: peep#3372
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 4 months now.
In what country are you located?: The Netherlands
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): DELCOM Alex “The Dentist”, Alex “Oasis” Redmont
Civilian name: Alex “Mirage” Redmont
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA.
Do you have a mic?: I don’t use it but I can when it’s mandatory.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Nu-7 LCPL (UK), E-11 PVT (US&UK), CI DELCOM
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: If I remember correctly, I only have one warning for ERP [A]. I got it because, during Monarch’s Prison Boss event, Jules asked me ”What are you all doing in D-Block?”. In an effort to distract them, I said “Rough gay sex orgy.” I got warned soon after.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I believe that I am capable of quality roleplay while playing SCP-096. The role interests me deeply and, after seeing clips of SCP-096 gameplay, I am sure that I would enjoy it deeply.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: Sitting down right after killing a target/while calm. Sometimes 096 can roam.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 may only go straight to his target, avoiding taking unnecessary routes in an effort to gather extra targets. Once 096 kills its target, it must sit in the spot it killed its target for 1 minute before being allowed to roam. SCP-096 may not just beeline to D-Block.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
Step 1: Wait for SCP-096 to kill its target/locate its target and kill it.
Step 2: Put a bucket on SCP-096 as soon as possible to prevent a further breach.
Step 3: Once 096 has finished killing and has no more targets, beam it while it’s sitting down.
Step 4: Cuff it with SCP restrainment cuffs, clear the area that SCP-096 will be dragged through and make sure the bucket doesn’t fall off while around personnel without SCRAMBLE headsets.
Step 5: Bind it into its containment chamber.

Extra step: Make sure no pictures of SCP-096 are present in the facility.

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @The Dentist
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,

Camden​

Status
Not open for further replies.