For how long have you played on CG SCP: One Month
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: Central Standard Time
Character name(s): John Orlando, James Altermann, Ethan Hawes
Civilian name: Jonathan Newman
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-c66d08dc2fb6a0b67bd941db84807f5f.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have not held any whitelist roles for any of the aforementioned roles or factions.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: I have not received any warnings or bans or kicks for any inappropriate behavior on the server.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: SCP-096 is one of my favorite SCPs, and I believe I can roleplay as him quite well. I have a very serious mindset when it comes to becoming an SCP, my favorite roles as an SCP are SCP-106, SCP-939, and SCP-079. All of which I roleplay as.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: When SCP-096 is pacified, he is to sit (crouch) for 60 seconds. After which he can begin roaming around. That is if he's breached.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 can beeline straight to D-Block if a D-Class has seen his picture. Anyone who sees his picture is subject to being hunted down immediately.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: SCP-096 is to be bagged, by Mobile Task Force personnel. Once the "bag" (It's actually a bucket.) he is to sit down and allow the MTF to bring him back to his containment chamber. If there is a photo still circulating, SCP-096 cannot be pacified until SCP-096-02 is eliminated, and the photo is destroyed. It is advised for MTF to wear scramble goggles.

"Wick"

Sep 5, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Valencent!
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, James

Status
Not open for further replies.