For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since december of 2022
In what country are you located?: Turkey
Time zone: GMT+3
Character name(s): 'Businessman'
Civilian name: 'Nobody'
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

153, 24

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Intel Ambassador [Held]
CI-A [Held]
MTF Nu7 CPL [Held]
GOC LT [Holding]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I did receive them but the last one was on june.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I like to help people and most of time i am pretty chill i think this is a very suitable SCP for me to play as its all about helping.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
As far as i understood 22415's main behaviour is that helping the ones who need the help the most.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
I would aid researchers as they cannot defend themselves and they are the ones who need the help the most.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
If there is a researcher behind 076 pushing him back might make the researcher to get in the vision of 076 which seems like a not the right thing to do because of the fact that researcher might die.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
22415 shouldn't be helping D-Class and they are not great people. Which this SCP requires you to help the people who are doing good deeds.

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
APPLICATION DENIED

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Your application was denied due to the short details given.

You may reapply in 2 Weeks.

Kind Regards,
Meliodas 'Wrath'

MTF Alpha-1 CPT Meliodas 'Wrath'

Status
Not open for further replies.