Jan 11, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:124110588
Discord name: Kaisar
For how long have you played on CN SCP: I believe since november of 2022
In what country are you located?: Turkey
Time zone: GMT+3
Character name(s): Businessman
Civilian name: Capital
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): United States of America ???
Do you have a mic?:

Yeah
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1712760146009.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

MTF Nu7 CPL [Held]
GOC CPT [Held]
Intel Ambassador [Held]
CI-A [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes i dont remember all but my active warn is for escaping IA under FearRP.
Others are not active and dont remember most of em.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

I've been part of this community for a while. Lately, i've been more into exploring and interacting. SCP-22415 seems like the best choice since it's all about helping out and exploring.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:

22415 just explores the site and helps the ones in need of help excluding those who do bad deeds or they can help the researchers through their tests.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

In such a situation, my priority would be to assist the researchers as they are non-combatants and may require assistance in escaping away from danger.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

Nah, stopping SCP-076 might put the researcher in danger. I'd make sure the researcher stays safe first.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

Like i mentioned before 22415 CANNOT help those who do bad deeds. So healing or any type of helping would go against the rules of the job.

Johnathan Doe

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 31, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @"Businessman"
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Johnathan Doe

Status
Not open for further replies.