[US] Scp-RP Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Activ

Aug 4, 2022
Your in-game name: Mike "Nuts" Johnson
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:104625738
Your steam community link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198169517204/
Date of ban: Tue Nov 29th 14:52:02 2022
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): LTAP [A] RDM [A]
Who banned you: " Archiver" ( STEAM_0:1:99535211)
Ban length?: 9 hours 27 minutes (at the time of writing this)
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): scp-rp USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url) :https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: i Accept The Rdm ban or warning whatever it would have been. I didn't purposefully leave a admin sit that i had no idea happened im pretty sure you can check records that i went off site before the admin sit was initiated. Im Sorry about rdming another class d as myself although if i didnt have to go off site im pretty sure i could claim self defense otherwise i apologise for the rdm it wont happen again as i dont play d class at all. which also can be backed up by my history of no rdm warns/bans I hope The Admin or admin come to a fair decision unbanning me or not i accept any choice Also i would like to add if this does end up in my favour and im unbanned this would go off my record i hope anyway have a good day.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No Other Bans Or Kicks I have been warned twice for mic spam ( i was new to the server) And once for entering the facility one too many times as cgitv with no evidence or reason to go in. ( new to the server at that time)
Why should you be unbanned: I Believe This LTAP Ban was a case of a poorly timed coincidence as after the RDM i stayed on the server for a good 15 or more minutes afterwards As no offence to other people but how would me leaving the server make me look innocent or help me in any way shape or form.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I Can Whole heartedly promise i wont break any other rule as (this is unrelated) but how would breaking more rules help me become a intel ambassador I have no prior kick or ban history so i believe this is just a poorly timed coincidence as stated above.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: This is the only Gmod server that i find interesting and fun im not sure if you can check but my entire server history is just this server and i dont think i would wanna create trouble for myself on the only gmod server i play on lol anyway thank for reading this i hope you come to a appropriate decision have a good day. <3

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
Hello Mr. Johnson

On that day, the 29th of November, the first kill you did was on a Dclass, who made a sit about it almost immediately afterwards. That sit was taken by a moderator George, who took a look at the situation, and deemed that you had RDMed. You had also killed 2 more Dclass for seemingly no reason before about 3 minutes later disconnecting. During the sit, I was asked to come in for offline banning reasons, and you were given ten minutes to reconnect as well.

After those ten minutes expired, I went ahead and put in the ban for the aforementioned LTap[A] Rdm[A]
This above is the reason That you were banned from the server.

I apologize that I did not have a Swifter response time

Activ

Aug 4, 2022
Hello Mr. Johnson

On that day, the 29th of November, the first kill you did was on a Dclass, who made a sit about it almost immediately afterwards. That sit was taken by a moderator George, who took a look at the situation, and deemed that you had RDMed. You had also killed 2 more Dclass for seemingly no reason before about 3 minutes later disconnecting. During the sit, I was asked to come in for offline banning reasons, and you were given ten minutes to reconnect as well.

After those ten minutes expired, I went ahead and put in the ban for the aforementioned LTap[A] Rdm[A]
This above is the reason That you were banned from the server.

I apologize that I did not have a Swifter response time
yeah that's the response I expected but even though it doesn't mean anything I honestly didn't know an admin sit was called didn't mean to ltap on purpose thanks for responding.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Activ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Apologies for the late response, while your ban expired, I am accepting this as if you were still banned. I will allow the ban to be taken off your record, however a warning will be issued in its place for the RDM. Please contact a staff member of the rank Admin+ for this to occur.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.