(US) SCP-RP STAFF APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Man

Jul 6, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Exact I Wouldnt Know However The Most Previous I Know Is BIG (UNCLE JIM)
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 01w 23h 22m 36s
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom (England)
Time zone: (GMT+1)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Stan "Brit (Ice Cream)" Bobby (NU-7 Lance Corporal)
Chaos name (include your rank): Tony "Brit" Tony (Alpha)
Civilian name: Jimmie Ellivas
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:222447517 ID64: 76561198405160763
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/morning-man-moderator-application.5198/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: A verbal warning at the start not sure what it was for cannot recall.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: None
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I used to play an Arma 3 server
-
How many hours can you be on every day?: Roughly 6-8
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to be a moderator so simply help out with the server In any way shape or form I possibly can.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have a very calm voice and sometimes while being an agent I have tried to settle simple and minimal disputes helping out any way I can and I believe I may be able to help out is an extra set of any hands which may be necessary. I currently reside in the UK and am weirdly stuck on the US timezone so really I can fluctuate between the US and UK server and or any server that they so hardly need me to be on just so I can help in any way shape or form.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zach "BUB"

Donator
Apr 30, 2022
agentbub.dev
+/- Neutral

+ Solid Total Time
+ Active

+/- Unkown Maturity
+/- Decent Interactions

- Minimal Effort on Application
- Didn't Follow Application Rules (Stated name of another server)

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Morning Man ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Senior Administrator,
Monarch.​

Status
Not open for further replies.