Status
Not open for further replies.

Dommynation

Jul 9, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Denton

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 75 hours

In what country are you located?: Ireland

Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Sergeant/E-11 PVT/Sr. Researcher Seán James McCarthy

Chaos name (include your rank): N/A

Civilian name: Sean James McCarthy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:419029840

Discord ID (name#0000): Fianóglach#6734

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received 3 warnings, however no bans or kicks outside of being AFK that I know of. Warn dates are July 21st (Toxicity), October 10th (FailRP), and October 15th (Toxicity). 1 for FailRP (Shot D Class without warning when I was a Cadet), 2 for Toxicity (Namecalling)
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: It depends heavily on what I am doing that day, if it is a day in which I have no work I could be on for several hours, if not then probably an hour
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I'm really loving this server. And now that I'm actually putting some more effort into it and attempting to rank up and participate, I would like to actually keep playing on this server and help it function. Previously in the past I didn't really take it too seriously, but now that I've begun to actually sink more of my time into this server, I thought that I might as well try to keep it around and help to moderate some of the more excessive behaviors on the server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I would be able to help pretty well with moderation and enforcement of the rules. I would consider myself a pretty laid back individual for the most part, and I believe that I would be able to help mediate between different parties and help to calm down any tension. And when necessary, I am able to give out punishment, but I will try my best to work things out between individuals in a way that makes both of them satisfied before performing that duty. I'm also very much so used to doing administrative work IRL, and I have no problems with handling people and difficult situations.

Last edited:

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+/- Neutral (leaning to -Support)

+Great appliction
+Previous Staff experience

+/- No interactions
+/- Toxicity warns (Leaning towards -Support, Unknown intentions)

-Low Playtime

Dommynation

Jul 9, 2022
Edit: Updated playtime to 40 hours

Edit: Updated playtime to 56 hours

Edit: Updated playtime to 75 hours

Last edited:

Cleetus

Oct 11, 2022
+SUPPORT
+Staff Exp.
+Actually put time in the app
+Interact with him quite a bit (usually later), pretty funny dude and fun to play wit

-Warn History (from the time I've played with him, I'm surprised he has ever been toxic)

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
-Active
-Staff Experience
-Good App

-Warns
-No Interactions

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Application Denied

Hi DommyNation,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately, even if you do have the experience, I recommend getting more time on the server and getting to know the community

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.