Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
E-11 MAJ and CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
None at all
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

In my opinion I think I would be a good ethics assistant with my knowledge of the CoE and the Code of Conduct. Along with holding a CO position in E-11 for quite sometime giving me experience in leadership and being professional at all times. This role demands a lot of focus on RP which I am fully capable of doing with my time working on Storyline and events in the SCP-RP category.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

Responsibilities are assisting Ethics Committee Members with any tasks they have along with enforcing their orders. When no Ethics Committee Members aren't present they can give orders to O-1.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

[W.I.P]

Date Of Birth: 03/15[////]

Place Of Birth: Seattle, Washington

Intelligence

Incident Location: Site-[//]

Physical Description/Appearance: Height: 5'11 / Crimson colored eyes passed on genetically through parents he never knew, black hair / Has an Average body type working on building it to athletic / On his left arm he has a very old semi burnt E-11 patch / When off duty he wears a dark gray long sleeve shirt under his black utility windbreaker with black tactical cargo pants finished off with a pair of gray Timbs.

-Incident Report Log-439-

*Mr. Callihan tells the incident that unfolded at Site-[//]*

"Started like any normal lazy day working in the office with my director on a case that had gone cold for a while. Taking a long night flipping through documents over and over searching for an answer, but nothing. Director [//////] tells me to look through archives that aren't logged within the foundation servers... Figured something might help us searching down the old archive wing. I busted into an old dusty filing cabinet hidden away within the archives wing and took as many documents as I could hold. As I was walking back to the office, internal security had stopped me and detained me for an unknown reason... They had confiscated the documents besides the few I had placed within my binder. I got back to the director and explained the situation of the unfair and unwarranted arrest. He had sat me down and actually explained the case that we were working on. The site we are currently located was isolated from the rest of the foundation and was run by Ethics and Site Administration who have turned into tyrants in order to keep the power in their hands. The documents I held at that very moment exposed the truth of site-[//] and its tyrants. The director planned on taking me off site for a scouting mission... In actuality, he got me a window to leave the foundation and report my findings. No clue what happened after I turned them in. I don't want to know what will happen- Could I go now? I need to command my E-11 operatives."

-Incident Report Log-439 Over-

Last edited:

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
1662580109417.png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Sean 'Talon'" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is currently putting applications on hold for the moment, and we will reach out to you when we have space.
1662580132495.png

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
1662864778600.png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Sean 'Talon''s" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is currently not taking applications at this time. You may reapply in 2 weeks or when we have space.
1662864814863.png

Status
Not open for further replies.