For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 year
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Martian "bug" dunkin [T-1] john "gub" dunkin
Civilian name: darnell dunkin
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: current: NU-7 CPT, CI-B held: E-11 LT, CI DELCOM
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I wont explain
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? The reason why I want to apply for security captain is because I am capable of giving orders to GENSEC and have leadership skills and I am trying to make a name for myself so I don't look like a minge
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I have leadership skills, combat experience, and I am capable of following the chain of command
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: Make sure Dblock is well secured, prevent dclass from escaping, make sure riots are taken care of, and make sure researchers get to test unless its a C5,C2,C1
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: Well I don't need to explain myself but all you can call me is "bug" I was born in the US and grew up In my HomeState called Florida. I joined the foundation when I was looking for job opportunities and I was willing to put my life on the line for some cash now I'm here trying to become a security captain in GENSEC.

coops

Feb 24, 2023
+SUPPORT
it may be a short app but bug is one of the best leaders i have i seen so think its worth giving him a shot

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
Very short app but without the application wise ready for gensec captain is a nu-7 captain does great there will do great in gensec

Lafleur

Aug 27, 2022
Canada
www.civilgamers.com
+ Massive Support
Even if the app is small, I know Bug would be a FIRE GSD Captain and would definitively help out the branch a lot! It would be an mistake to deny him

Status
Not open for further replies.