For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5 months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Martian "donut" Dunkin
Civilian name: Andrew Dunkin
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: current NU-7 LCPL, past E-11 CSG, CI-D
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: mostly warnings and a little bans one was false and was not removed
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?: I want to apply because I think this will give me leadership experience that I will bring, and possibly make sure I can make GENSEC better at there jobs. I will also try my best to be the best GENSEC captain so I can make a name for myself and show that I am a good person.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I have riot license and heavy weapon license and I have experience as a GENSEC sergeant so I'm trying to apply for security captain so I can show my knowledge as a past security sergeant.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: GENSEC captain assist the chief of security they have the final say on what happens unless overruled by DPT chief or overruled by level 5 personnel. GENSEC captain makes sure that GENSEC and Dclass are out of the way when different codes are happening unless code 2 and they also oversee RRT operations and makes sure D block is maintained.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: A NU-7 LCPL trying to make a name for himself by applying for GENSEC captain after he was kicked out of NU-7 for not following orders now he is trying to turn his life around by applying for GENSEC captain and trying to be a good person.

Last edited:

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
General Security Department

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Camden and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

However I am sorry to say that your application has been denied at this time. You may reapply again in two weeks.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Camden and Dpt. Chief Chip

Status
Not open for further replies.