In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): "Spook" Reece
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: "007" Reece
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65285859
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I've been a staff member in over 7 other community's from DarkRP, MilitaryRP, Metro2033RP, and PoliceRP. I left all on good terms when I was no longer able to take the time to staff for the allotted times, I held the ranks from Trial Moderator to Community Manager, Longest Position I held was Head Administrator for Metro 2033 RP.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, MilitaryRP, PoliceRP, and Metro2033RP. I held high positions in each of these communities from General Miller to Chief of Police, I know how to properly RP and encourage others to do so as well.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 5-6 Hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: This community has been the first I have been attached too when I recently got back in garry's mod, I enjoy the people that play on this server and the friends I made along the way, becoming a staff member is my way of giving back.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have a lot of staffing experience from lower end positions like being a moderator to community running positions like Head administrator and Community Manager, I have just under 2000 hours in garry's mod and most of if not all has been spent playing, staffing and running communities. I know whats its like to handle staff situations in-game to looking and reviewing staff applications to accept members into the team, I have a wide range of knowledge I can help this community with. Thanks for taking the time to review my application.

Last edited:

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
After reading your application, I will be giving you a +/-Neutral
Staff experience
No personal interaction
Low playtime

Author

Jun 8, 2022
+ Support +
+ No warnings
+ Overall Good application
+ Activity
+ Previous Staffing Experience

-/+ Total play time

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022

Application Accepted

Hi @"Spook" Reece ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.