Not open for further replies.

Asp

May 17, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:604281648
Discord name: Korea#6292
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 days of playtime
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Foundation is “Lech Dabrowski” Chaos Insurgency is “Daniel Kruger”
Civilian name: Dorian Chloros
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I am applying for Executive Researcher for two reasons, the first is because I wish to become the lead Cognitohazard Division as they do not have a Division Lead as of now. The second reason I am applying for Executive Researcher is because as of right now, most Jr. Researchers & Researchers do not seem to know what they are doing, and, as an Executive Researcher I could better help these Jr Researchers & Researchers than I can as a Sr. Researcher.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I believe the time and effort I have put into the Research Division make me suitable for the position of Executive researcher.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have written 1 excellent-graded document. What mainly makes a document excellent is the roleplay behind it, the formatting of the document, the grammar and punctuation of the document as well as having a minimum of 4 pages in the document.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: In RP, the responsibilities of an Executive Researcher are to make sure the Scientific Department is in line and are aware of their responsibilities, they are to make sure everybody knows what to do, and how to correctly do it.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Lech Dabrowski was born in Ostrów Wielkopolski, Poland. At the age of 4, he and his family immigrated to Lafayette, Indiana, where he attended Purdue University, at Purdue, he majored in Brain and Behavioral Sciences. At the age of 23, Lech Dabrowski became a junior researcher at Site-56 where he quickly became interested in Cognitohazard SCPs. Three years later, he spends most of his days testing, and writing reports on SCP-096 & SCP-012. Lech Dabrowski aspires to climb the ranks of the Research Department and wishes to one day become the Director of Research.

Last edited:

Asp

May 17, 2022
Edit to the post was removing the special "ą" character in "Dąbrowski".

MegatronIMJ

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
We are full on Executives this app will most likely be on hold until more spots are open.

Reactions: Asp

CRD716

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Content Team
Mar 20, 2021
Texas
Application Reopened

As an executive has resigned, a position is now open. Your application is now in consideration. Please notify us if you no longer wish to apply.

USA Director of Research Samuel "Pynput" Rodriguez
discord.png

CRD716

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Content Team
Mar 20, 2021
Texas
Application On Hold

All executive slots have been filled. We apologize for any inconvenience or delays. Please notify us if you wish to revoke your application. Feel free to continue updating and modifying your application. We will notify you once a slot has opened.

discord.png

CRD716

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Content Team
Mar 20, 2021
Texas
Application Denied

Hey Mr. Dabroski, and sorry for the extreme delay. Unfortunately, your answers are too short for us to get a clear picture of your motivation and qualifications. Please feel free to re-apply at a later date.​

discord.png

Status
Not open for further replies.