Status
Not open for further replies.

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:159217625
Previous Rank: Moderator

Date of resignation?: Around October-November, 2022

Why did you resign?: Time constraints, because of my school's location it would take an 1hr+ to get home plus 1hr+ of other things to do, I would have no time to get AOD duties or sit requirements done but because of changes it should be easier now. I tried to switch to GM because I heard it required less time, but I discovered it actually needed more so I abandoned that idea.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Sep 4 Fear RP | Fail RP Sep 5 LTARP ban

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
Like I said above, time constraints have lifted (No school for a few months, less time to get home when it starts back) and I enjoyed helping out players & contributing to keeping a good RP standard. I Since returning, I felt the same happiness to play again and do everything I did before, including joining staff again. I am up to date on the rules, after playing on the server for a while. I have also seen (personally) less staff being on and a lot of rule breaks, and just wanted to do my part in helping. I have also been more active than since my last appeal on the server, and more involved.​

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Response

Hi Stee Ven,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

Apologies for delay in response, after deliberation with other Server Leadership, we have decided to bring you back as a Moderator.

Please get in contact to ensure that you are setup with your roles

Regards,

Canoon​

Status
Not open for further replies.