[US] Stern's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Author

Jun 8, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): deathalex07 (I think, unable to verify)
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 week
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF A-1 SPC "Zeus"/"Stern"
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-G "Stern Sr."
Civilian name: "Odin"/"Stern Rose"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:199505498
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes,
x1 RDM
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:yes,
Servers - A JVS Server(about 3-4 months)
An Imperial Server(about 3-4 months)
A Sandbox Server(about 2-3 years)
Another JvS Server (about 5 months)
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes, within this server and others I have interacted and taken part in many Serious roleplay scenarios. For example, even though I have just recently joined Alpha-1 I have already had plenty of serious roleplay interactions, as IA, Intel, Chaos, and Gensec I have also dealt with many serious roleplay scenarios ranging from simple conversations to Full interrogations.

-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
As I am 15 years old, I'm in high school and play sports. So 4/7 days of the week my Playtime will be low but not absent. Taking into account that I can average about 5-7 hours of playtime deepening on the weekdays, but on weekends I'm able to play for 8-12 hours a day.

-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to become a moderator on SCP: RP for 3 main reasons. One, the player base on this server has to be one of the best I have encountered in my 12.5k hours of playing Gmod. Secondly, the pure roleplay of the server, with other servers roleplay stalls without events but not this server it has the opportunities for players to engage in roleplay without the need of a Game master, and when a Game master is on the role play amplify 10 fold. Finally, the third and most important reason, is I truly want to help this server and its player base, the number of times I see Gensec, IA, and ETC killing D-class some of whom are new players, I don't want that to be the first impression they get when they join the server. so I hope to make New players feel just as at home as I first did when I joined.

-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: My dedication to making nice places stay nice and allow new People to also experience that feeling. Also my past Staff positions and Responsibilities. Other than that I don't think of myself as higher or better than others, it gives me an Eh taste to think that.

Last edited:

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
+ Support
+ Good App

+/- Interaction

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
+Support
+Good App
+Good interactions

-Mentioned Other communitys

Zach "BUB"

Donator
Apr 30, 2022
agentbub.dev
+ Support

+ Good Interactions
+ Good Application
+ Good Total Time

- Didn't Follow Application Rules (Mentioned other communities)

Yukiri

Jul 4, 2022
+/- Neutral leaning to +support
+ Good application

+ A lot of staff experience
+ 1 warning
- Mentioned Other community's

OnyxIsOne

Feb 19, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Stern,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.