Not open for further replies.

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:443241519

Discord name:
Dagamer2112#8472

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
First joined a few weeks ago and currently have around 70 hours in the server.

In what country are you located?:
U.S

Time zone:
CST

Character name(s):
Tomark, Thandois, Thandoi

Civilian name:
Tomark

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 PVT Thandois, CI-A Thandoi

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Not that I know of I might be wrong but to my knowledge I dont remember getting any punishments(If I have any punishments please tell me in the comments)

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
Once I joined the server the moment I got to level 5 D-Class I knw that I wanted to only play on Gensec and would love to go as far as I can in Gensec. I want to be captain so I can further enhance my experience in the server and be able to hold some more leadership which I think would help how I and many other enjoy the server. I would also love to see the entire Gensec sector fully improve as I hate seeing people constantly asking for RRT and HVY and I believe I could change that.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I have alot of previous leadership experience that are as follows, Taken leadership of multiple Sweeps when no CPTs were available, have been doing very well in E-11 when it comes to taking leadership at HCZ and containing SCPs, Lastly I do have some out of server experience which I would be more than happy to go further into detail by request.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
Captains should be held to a very high standard with all there responsibilities which are as followed, some of the obvious ones are holding Sweeps and making sure D-Block stays in line. There are also some other responsibilities which I believe are more important such as hosting tryouts for Certs that unlocks new RP possibilities such as RRT helping at HCZ, Captains are also expected to set a good example around the base as they represent the leadership of Gensec.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Name:
Tomark
Age/Date of Birth:35, July 8th, 1987
Backstory:Tomark grew up in Chicago Illinois with his grandparents as his father left him at birth and his mother died shortly after birth due to health issues. From a young age Tomark knew he wanted to enlist in the US Military he worked hard at school and out of school wanting to get his body in the best shape possible. Nearing the end of his High School Senior year his grandma was diagnosed with lung cancer, this news heartbroke Tomark but it was not enough to distract Tomark from his goal. At the age of 18 he enlisted into the Military and begin Basic training on November 21st 2005. After Basic Training Tomark served 10 years in the Military and was known for his military tactics and leadership skills. He was then contacted by the SCP foundation to join the MTF program under Epsilon-11 “Nine Tailed Fox” that was his gateway to the SCP foundation.

Last edited:

Pub

Dec 19, 2022
+support
Very Active
Positive interactions
Smart
Matrue

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
I regret to inform you after your application has been Denied. As we do not feel that you are not currently ready for the position, you may re-apply in two weeks. I would like to see you more in security and in action. Also increase your hours to AT LEAST 150 Preferably 200.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Nexus One"

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Thandois
Status
Not open for further replies.