[US] Thandois's Staff Application

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): dagamer1221

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 157

In what country are you located?:
USA

Time zone: CST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Beta-1 Private Thandois, Gensec CPT Thandois

Chaos name (include your rank): No CI name but my GOC name is "Thandois"

Civilian name: Thandoi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:443241519

Discord ID (name#0000): Dagamer2112#8472

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first Staff app.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No staff punishments.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes I've been admin multiple times in other Gmod communities

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes on other Gmod servers mostly Star wars RP.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: 4-6 on weekdays, 8+ on weekends

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I've been playing on the server for about a month and have been enjoying it plenty. Id like to further expand the permission and opportunities as I believe this would increase my enjoyment on the server alongside with giving me more things to do during downtime when I don't have anything to do. Id also to make sure everyone else has a good experience when on the server as at the end of the day if others are having fun and roleplaying properly it not only makes my time playing on the server more enjoyable but everyone elses.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have some very noteworthy skills that would improve how I deal with sits and random experiences. Said skills are as follows, good communication skills which are important for dealing with Sits and calming down situations communication is important because when you are dealing with sits people like to talk over each other or get angry at you with good communication you can deal with these easily. Secondly I have good teamwork skills I work well with a team and other staff members in both in game and out of character experiences. Lastly I have the prior experience and know what to do in almost every situation, these situations include RDM in which I would make sure to ask for evidence and get both sides ideas, I can also deal with other smaller sits that could be confusing like a glitch or metagaming in which id make sure to get evidence and follow the rules listed on the forums and staff handbooks.

pricetag

Jul 18, 2022
+SUPPORT
very active lately

previous experience
0 warns
interactions

+/- playtime

=/- decent application

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
+ Support
+ Good Application
+ No Warns
+ Previous Experience

+/- Interactions

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Thandois,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​