Time zone:CST
Character name(s): Tim Funny
Civilian name: Tom Funny
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Warned for FRP (I didnt know what Dark Marshal did at first right as I dropped down from a vent, somebody warned me)
-
Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?
-Quite honestly I really like to do medical things in SCPRP, I enjoy being psychiatrist and a doctor, Playing an even bigger role as a medical personnel feels like the next step for me as I am heavily invested into this SCPRP server.

What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:
-I have played a lot of Medical in game, I know how to prescribe items, give psych evals, do EST and make calcium for bones. In intense RP situations I can be I can be imaginative, I know a fair bit of how the medical department functions.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:
-Making sure the other medical staff are doing their jobs as well as also having knowledge of the ins and outs of the medical field, knowing how to do intensive trauma surgery or even knowing how to deal with anomalous injury's.

Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Tim Funny was born on the wrong side of California but still persisted and after getting a Medical degree, moved to Canada to continue learning more medical knowledge, Mean while his brothers Tom Funny and Tum Funny got separated after the move to Canada.
Once Tim settled into his new life he had some good communications and found his way into the ranks of the SCP Foundation, from there started climbing the ranks.
One day as a psychiatrist was investigating a D-class by the name of Big Ben, the D-class threw him against the wall, leaving him with broken ribs and a punctured pair of lungs and an anomalous amount of oddly colored liquids built up in his stomach that were eventually pumped out, shortly after he recovered from surgery he was discharged.

Simply

Dec 19, 2022
-support
I think it is super important for anyone going for medical director to at least be a consultant first
I also feel that it is super important for them to have at least a month or two on the server
the application in general seems very loosely put together

Tim Funny

Jan 30, 2023
-support
I think it is super important for anyone going for medical director to at least be a consultant first
I also feel that it is super important for them to have at least a month or two on the server
the application in general seems very loosely put together
This is the old one, ignore it please
I didnt know hot to make an application lmao

Maxwell “OrangePeel”

Nov 28, 2022
- Support
You should get consultant experience before applying, make sure to read the application requirements that are posted. If you do want to elevate your position in medical I recommend applying for consultant instead (If you haven’t already). - In Best Regards Maxwell “OrangePeel”

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
-Support
- As it has been said above you should get some experience as a consultant before jumping to the director position
- Would also love to see the application have a little more effort put into its creation

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
Dude, you should at least probably have Cl4 medical experience as a consultant before going for this Position. Just a recommendation for you.

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-56

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Funny!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Director of Medicine!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Unfortunetly Denied!

Through the vote of the Ethics Committee, We recommend that you get experience as a Medical Consultant before moving toward this position.

You may Re-Apply in two weeks' time.

Status
Not open for further replies.