[US] Tony "Steak Sauce" Levin's Overseer Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:138136262

Discord name: E. Clips#0883 / 666802470147588096

For how long have you played on CG SCP: About ~3 weeks, but at the time of editing this, I have 6d and 12 hours on the USA server.

In what country are you located?: United States (NY)

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Tony "Steak Sauce" Levin

Civilian name: Anthony Levine

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:

- Yes, but I can use text if needed.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

-I am a MTF A-1 "Red Right Hand" SGT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- I have no warnings, kicks, or bans on the server.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

- I believe I am the best candidate for an Overseer Assistant due to my vast roleplay experience in many different communities (such as CG DarkRP and one other community that's similar to SCP-RP), and my experience in this server. As A-1, one of my main duties is to protect the O5 Council, as well as Overseer Assistants. This alone doesn't necessarily make me qualified, but I understand what being an Overseer Assistant entails. I believe if I become an assistant, I can be of great use to all of the O5, and can make the roleplay experience much better, due to my vast knowledge in the SCP universe and beyond. I'm on the server daily, and I am capable of doing tasks that may need a good sum of work or roleplay required. I’d love to do this job, and you would see my work done with passion.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

- As an Overseer Assistant, the O5 Council may give them certain tasks to carry out for them if they are unable to attend. An Overseer Assistant may be requested to do miscellaneous tasks, such as taking notes for them, requesting site foundation assistance, etc.

Overseer Assistants also may act as a messenger or secretary for O5, allowing a high clearance personnel to assist in high-level duties such as trainings, lectures, and tryouts. Overseer Assistants aren't a complete replacement for O5 Council's public exposure, however it relieves a lot of stress they may have in administrating the facility.

Another responsibility of Overseer Assistants is reporting the state of the facility. Perhaps an executive researcher has been doing questionable studies that may not be for the best interests for the foundation? Maybe E-11 isn't acting up-to-par as they should be? This allows for O5 council to still know the issues in the facility while being off-site. Having an Overseer Assistant(s) will make sure Site-56 is in the best shape it can be in

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Tony Levin was born in Manhattan, New York, US on November 5, ████ to a veteran family, imposing strict rules and punishments on him and his two siblings. This severely shaped his lifestyle and the way he acted with scenarios he encountered during his early lifetime. During his early childhood, he recluded himself from others, usually studying or playing his bass guitar passed down from his father, as at the time music was his passion. A scholar, he was the top of his classes and became the valedictorian of his graduating high school class, and was regarded as an excellent student and an exceptional leader when he (begrudgingly) worked with others.

After his high school years, his father spoke to him about his future, as Tony was looking for a musical career in NYC, with no luck. His father, a veteran, spoke about his tenure as a colonel in the US Army, and suggested he could part ways with music and head to the military. Tony decided it’d be best for him to join the Army as there was nothing else he could really do; he only had a high school diploma after all. He enlisted and was deployed to Iran, for peacekeeping purposes, where he was stationed at an undisclosed military base.

On a peacekeeping campaign through the town of ████████, his squad was attacked by a group of Iranian freedom fighters fighting against the current occupation of the US. They had to drive off as quickly as possible to the close city of █████████. During the drive, they noticed the city in front of them had changed extremely quickly to a 17th century town, as well as the townspeople dressing, acting, and working as their 17th century counterparts. They arrived at the town in their armored humvee, and it was as if they were time travelers, and were regarded as such by the local people. This phenomena is described as SCP-3722, and MTF squadron █-██ was deployed to capture Tony’s squad.

Instead of amnesticizing and releasing the entire squad, it was decided that they would have to be placed into an MTF squadron, due to their exceptional squad talent, and lack of caring to amnesticize the entire squad. The squad were administered class F amnestics and were changed to be an elite MTF squadron, and trained as such. They were all placed at Site-██, and have worked there for the past 12 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nico | Od1n

Nico | Od1n

Mar 17, 2022
+Support
Actually well written application compared to others, shows interest and dedication. Is able to RP and communicate in a very professional manner. One of the good A-1 I would say.

Reactions: Eclipse

Nuke

Mar 9, 2022
+Support
-Active ig/ts
-Good rp person
-not a minge
-Mature
- Very good A1
(Also you got hella lucky I’m surprised your not brain dead from that class F)

Reactions: Eclipse

Risky

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
U.S.A.
Application Accepted

Good Afternoon @Eclipse
On behalf of O5, we have decided to accept you

Your new position of Overseer Council Assistant will need to be finalized by O5-1. Please speak to them as soon as you can.

Thank you for applying, and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.