May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:33932575

Discord name: Mist#2193

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since May of 2022

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: US Eastern Standard

Character name(s): Torian Desoto, Julian ‘Brazil’ Aoki, ‘Panthera’, ‘Panama’, Milomir ‘Milenko’ Grosu

Civilian name: Ivan 'Spaceman' Goof

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Ethics Director (Past)
Ethics Member (Past)
MTF Omega 1 Command Sergeant (Past)
MTF Alpha 1 Private (Past)
MTF Nu 7 Lance Corporal (Past)
Ethics Assistant (Holding)
Overseer Assistant (Holding)
Intelligence Director (Past)
Intelligence Ambassador (Holding)
Chaos Insurgent Master Commander (Past)
Chaos Insurgent Delta Operative (Holding)
Global Occult Coalition General (Holding)

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have a clean record.

-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

Honestly I have been enjoying the role of researcher lately since the new update and I wish to push what I can do as a researcher to the limits and help out the Junior researchers.

-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:

I have a good understanding of what makes good test and document and even as a Senior Researcher I go out of my way to teach and show Junior Researchers what to do when they need help.

-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

I have written three as of the time of posting this but I do have a grasp of what makes up an Excellent Document.

An Excellent Document doesn’t necessarily mean a long and lengthy document but rather a well written and well thought out test with all the information put down along with the findings.

It is more about the quality of the information you put into it over the overall number of pages you put into it.

-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:

They approve sample tests of 035 and 106

They help approve of documents researchers write

They give lectures and assist lower level personnel with their document work and tests

They can also approve Safe to Safe and Safe to Euclid cross tests

-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

*Please enter Login Information*

*Accepted. Welcome Overseer*

Research Station 63 Personnel List...

One confirmed match.

Name: Torian Brown
Nationality: Spanish/Japanese

Assignment: Research Station 63
Job Title: Senior Researcher

Torian Brown was the lead geneticist on the Exocet project and was the pioneer for some of the nano machines that were used in the powerful strain of 008 that attacked Happy Acers Youth Camp. He was terminated when Station 63 was liquidated to keep the project a secret...

Torian found himself walking idly around Core Sector alone, looking down at the tunnel network that sat below the bridge. It was interesting that they kept a missile down there.

"Panthera.. Or now I suppose it is Torian?" a voice called out. "How are you adjusting to life here in the foundation?" It was one of the Overseers.. He could never recall the name of this man, but he was the one who took the biggest interest in his scientific research while he we in the Insurgency.

"It is quite the adjustment. The bunks here are not as crowded here and I have to room to do what I want on my own. It is quite different."

"Thats good to hear. You are keeping to the rules set in place right?" he said in a friendly tone.

Torian smirked for a moment as the Overseer spoke. "Oh yes. Communications are only for research purposes and I cannot leave the area. I have fully kept to the rules Sir."

"Thats good. Maybe once you earn enough trust we can put your mind to work on a few larger projects." he said before waving and walking deeper into the Core Sector. "Keep up the good work."

Torian sighed as he looked back at the tunnels before walking fully out of Core Sector, shaking his head and going deep into his thoughts.

"Dios mio. This is going to be a pain before I get any good project approved. Annoying." He kept walking through Personnel wing. "Hard to get things done when I am limited by this trust issues here.. Got to keep being a good little dog."

He quickly found himself in the Floor 2 cafeteria with only the workers to greet him as he got a drink and walked out. He never really liked being in that room for more than a few minutes at a time as it reminded him about all the times he watched his brothers in the Insurgency die during raids. It always made his stomach drop.

"So you are still kicking around?" a voice called out to Torian.

He turned to look at the voice, making a shocked noise. "Panama. Dios Mio. Hijo you scared the hell out of me. What do you want from me?"

"Panthera. I need to know... Why did you leave us?" the man asked. It was almost hard to make the Insurgent out from his disguise. "You left us for this? Pendejo!"

"Panama shush before you blow your cover. Follow me and keep quiet." Torian said, feeling annoyed that he was picked out by an old friend. "I can't tell you why but do not worry for now mi amigo." he said leading Panama into Light Containment Zone.

"No me diga! But why? We thought you died that day in the Vodnik. We mourned your death and you are just sitting here walking about as if you are a dog here?"

"I still can't tell why I did what I did. Mi amigo. Just get on with your mission and forget you saw me. Just remember. Que me falte el aire para respirar, O que me falte el alma si lo quiere dios, Que me falte un año para envejecer, Pero que nunca me faltes tu mi amor." Torian spoke softly into Panama's ear before pushing the man away, sprinting off back to Core Sector. In his mind he hoped his old friend would understand the meaning of his words.

Now all he had to do was go back to the Chemistry lab and work on his analysis of 966's blood.. Shouldn't take too long.. Hopefully.

Reactions: Max Henry

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Research Directorate of Site-56

HDAlCxQig83Wj_XxL6GGo4LXv9FFJrf56w1bWLxQaFvYj5gE_AvOOwm-dIAAMX_7g6hiQhKeZRWhcYcx3naeXDpn0ZDzWgVIyUQuItEHhQGCMOOYzTUXlSbYX-tUIAJbxysqHScxVdDX311rXWZqe-_cdTjKxI5xUDBVDThsv1FhZTPMiQStm2tr4mFdXQ

Hello, Jules!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher!

This is very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been accepted!

We believe you would make a wonderful asset to the Research Executive team because of your abundance of experience and we welcome you to the team, Please be sure to reach out to me or Lumin for the contact information regarding projects and such.

Congratulations on your promotion!
You may now request your Executive whitelist on-site from an Admin.

Make sure to Contact DoR A.R.A or Deputy DoR Crow personally as well either on-site or via Discord (A.R.A's is Lumin#7818, Crow’s is tiny#0003) so we can help you out!​

Status
Not open for further replies.