[US] // Trap Jesus - Chief of Security App //

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap Jesus

Apr 12, 2023
Da Trap House
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90847710

Discord name: trapjesus

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Little over 3 months.

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: US EST

Character name(s): J. "Trap" Jesus // CI- Trap Jesus

Civilian name: Trap Trap

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- //Senior GSD Captain // MTF Nu-7 PVT // Licenses- HWL/RRT/MED

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- N/A

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
- I am applying for Chief of Security because I see it as the natural next step for me in GENSEC. I have always enjoyed being a part of GENSEC and everything that comes with it. I would love to be able to help better the department in any way I can and do my best to improve GENSEC as a whole. I have a few ideas for improving parts of RRT and GENSEC that I would like to see come to fruition. As well as the many suggestions from our department members. I joined the Senior GSD game to improve GENSEC and make it better for the players, and that's what I intend to do still. I believe I can help mold the future leaders of GSD. And I believe I will be an excellent asset to the department .

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:

- What makes me the right choice for this position is my leadership skills, dedication, activity, communication skills, and my passion for GSD. In my roughly 3 and a half months of playing on this server, I have spent majority playing as Captain. GSD is the first department I joined and quickly became my most played. Over time of making my way through the GENSEC ranks, and making it to captain. I have seen many faces and heard many ideas. Through meeting all these people I believe I have learned what makes the department work what helps our department members enjoy their roles to their fullest extent. One reason I am suited for Chief, is my leadership skills. I try my best to be as accommodating and as helpful as I can be to all players, being open and friendly to everyone. As I try to lead by example. I am always there to assist members of my team with whatever question or problem they may have, as well as teaching them solutions for the future. Thus growing their knowledge and ensuring the future of the department will be prepared for the task one day. I am always one to show love and companionship to players and try to build relationships with my team because I believe that a strong bond or a strong relationship makes a strong team. And that's what I aim to achieve as CoS, the strongest GSD the foundation has ever seen.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
- The responsibilities of the Chief of Security consist of keeping your department running smoothly, from the captains to the cadets. Maintaining the GENSEC documents, forms, etc, as well as overseeing the process of new captains/applications. They are also responsible for weekly captain meetings and making sure captains and his department are aware of new information/changes/updates. The CoS should also be staying on top of the captains, ensuring tryouts are hosted and a proper workflow is in order. A chief should try to improve the status of GSD and it's overall appearance among other departments. All in all, the Chief of Security should be a leader. The chief is looked up to by many GENSEC members, and so they must show a good example for them. The chief should care for his department and for his team. As well as, teach and improve them. I am prepared to take on these responsibilities.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-
Captain Trap aka "Da boss" aka "Top Shotta" aka "The Perc Demon" started with humble beginnings. He was born in a trap house out Murda Mount, NC. Due to his area of upbringing, at a young age he dwelled in many illegal activities; including scamming, petty robberies, etc. but where he really shined was trappin'. He got so good at it, all the junkies started to call him "Trap Jesus". He quickly claimed the name as his own and grew in his expedition of drug selling. After many years of being in the streets, Trap gained few allies but many enemies. He had opps at every corner, leaving Trap with a constant feeling of anxiety and alertness of his surroundings. Overtime this constant alertness and as we say "being bout that action" Trap honed his combat skills; both hand to hand and with firearms. Some say its impossible to catch him lacking. Those that have tried, got rolled up. But as most stories conclude involving the streets, jail was imminent. And so, Trap got locked up. He was sent to death row for many felony charges along with attempted murder of an inmate and eventually was relocated to site-65 by [REDACTED] soon finding his new home at Dblock. After narrowly surviving his 30 days as a Dclass, Trap was freed and promoted to a cadet for showing great leadership qualities, resourcefulness and combat prowess. From there, Trap made his way through the ranks. All leading up to where he is today.

Gure

Donator
Apr 4, 2023
WA, Australia
Massive +support
when I was a captain for a short amount of time a little while back, Trap was probably the best captain that I'd seen, he has really good leadership capabilities, mature, everything that would require to be the department chief. This is probably one of the best applicants, if not, the best applicant for the role. He will do great

Best of luck!

Reactions: Trap Jesus

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
Clearance Level: 4
To: J. "Trap" Jesus
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Dear @Trap Jesus, thank you for applying for the position. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application. The Site Administration has thoroughly reviewed your application, and we are pleased to inform you that you have been selected to move on to the next stage of the selection process. Please contact Site Director Havoc at your earliest convenience to discuss the next steps.

• reaction_title.7
Reactions: Ogre and Bohemia
Status
Not open for further replies.