Us Trial Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

" Winter Wonderland "

Jun 6, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): 50calibur

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 01w 0d 16h 02m 12s

In what country are you located?:
America, Hawaii

Time zone:
HST (Hawaiian Standard Time)

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
Nu-7, LCPL

Chaos name (include your rank):
Calibear, Recruit

Civilian name:
Calibarret

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:583418917

Do you have a mic?:
Yeah

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Nah, never made an application before

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- In all time I've played here, I've received 6, and I only remember 2, 1 was Civilian Trespassing, I went into vents as a chef from civilian team, and acted like I was part of the foundation, and then I was selling cyanide in the bathrooms. The 2nd one was RDM, I was a civilian with an rifle and managed to kill an Nu-7 member without them firing first. (I wasn't part of Nu-7 at the time)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Never been a Mod or admin in anything, anywhere in all of gmod.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I do have previous role play experience but it wasn't serious. It was on a Dark-RP server owned by elitelupus, all I had done there was go straight into mining and just didn't talk to anyone I've seen unless they had a question or wanted to give me something.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- During summer break, I can probably be on for about 4 hours total cause the server is fun, but when high-school arrives, i'll have to put more effort into that, meaning i'll get less hours in the server if I actually plan to take it seriously.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-When ever i was pulled into a sit the mods were always chill and fair. I do what to also sort out some problem that run along the server and its members that got conflicts with each other.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think I can mostly do the small things, like if someone is stuck or got RDM'ed. I don't believe I am a special snowflake but I could be as chill as the other mod that surf the server for any bad players that just don't wanna role play, or gonna be rotten apples for the rest of the tree.

Hound

May 9, 2022
Fort Irwin, California
+/- Neutral, subject to change based on interactions.

+ Good Playtime. 1 week is pretty good, no complaints here.
+ Involved in a whitelisted group. This shows you're integrated with the community.
+/- Minimal interactions. I remember you in-game from taking your sits every so often but I have not roleplayed with you.
+/- Minimal roleplay experience. Not too much of an issue, but staff members need to be able to set the standard when it comes to roleplay.
- Answers not flushed out. I'd personally like to see you put more effort into the application. You answer the questions, but only basically. Applications are a 'first impression', it's always best to make the impression as best as possible.
- Moderate punishment history. 6 warnings on record displays considerable concern regarding ability to enforce rules.

Zach "BUB"

Donator
Apr 30, 2022
agentbub.dev
+/- Neutral

+ Solid Total Time
+ Apart of Nu7

+/- Ok but minimal interactions
+/- Minimal RP experience

- Answers are a bit weak
- No Staff Experience
- Decent punishment history

Timber/PEEK

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 17, 2022
+/- Neutral
+Have interacted with in game
+Good time

+/- Answers Could use some more work
+/- Not completely sure on your rule knowledge

-Multiple Warnings

Custumz

Mar 31, 2022

-Support

- Unsure on permission to apply due to age limits.
- Large amount of warnings.
- Mentioned another server.
- "Weak" responses.
- All reasons stated above do make me question your reason for applying to staff and your ability to follow instructions.

+/- No personal intercations.
+/- No staff history.

harryman

May 1, 2022
+/-Neutral leaning to +Support

+Active in IG/TS
+Seems mature for being 14
-No staff history
-Low quality Answers
(saying stuff like "yeah" "nah" and lowercase i's doesnt look very professional)
-Multiple warnings

Hey caliber, youre very active, but your multiple warnings doesn't look good. I hope if you can prove yourself to follow the rules, I'll change my verdict, good luck.

IIcceePhoenix

Apr 10, 2022

-Support

- Unsure on permission to apply due to age limits.
- Large amount of warnings.
- Mentioned another server.
- "Weak" responses.
- All reasons stated above do make me question your reason for applying to staff and your ability to follow instructions.

+/- No personal intercations.
+/- No staff history.

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @caliber ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately, your reputation in-game is not of a standard we expect from a staff member and you do not meet the minimum age requirement to apply for staff.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.