Who banned you:

• Bobbie Stiff

Ban length?:

• 28 weeks

What server were you banned on?:

• SCP:RP US

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):

What will you do to stop this from happening again:

• I slipped up with the rules and will not do so again.

• I will read the entire MOTD every week for a month to punish myself.

• I will never again play SCP:RP and minge.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?

• During the early days of me on the server, i have racked up some Class X failRP's, a couple RDM warns and a single MRDM one. After i had received the MRDM warn i started playing seriously. I desperately hope that this slipup will be overlooked.

Why should you be unbanned:

1. I am a long term player, an active one and i actively enjoy playing on this server, i have made friends and very few foes and i feel somewhat connected to this server.

2. I feel like i make a somewhat good addition to the SCP:RP server, as i keep minging to a minimum and am not likely to break rules (except for this one mistake)

3. I will play on this server for a long time, even it is not as active as it will be, the server has alot of time stuck into it, and i fervently enjoy playing on it

4. Once unbanned, i will take my seriousness to a new level, and will never again get a failRP warn/ban

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:

• Referring back to my previous point, i will read the MOTD once per week for a month

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

• I am not ashamed to say that i love this server and the people on it, the staff team, the serious players and the not so serious ones, the Staff and the regular rulebreakers. I sincerely apologize for my mistake, and i will not make the same mistake again​

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
Hey there @MCB038 ,

I did indeed ban you for MRDM. Although I don't remember your case quite well, I do understand that you enjoy playing on our server. Best of luck with your appeal!

Thanks,
Bobby.

MCB038

Nov 21, 2022
Hey there @MCB038 ,

I did indeed ban you for MRDM. Although I don't remember your case quite well, I do understand that you enjoy playing on our server. Best of luck with your appeal!

Thanks,
Bobby.
i am unsure what you mean by this.

Does this mean i am accepted or denied?

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
Appeal Accepted

Hi @MCB038

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After taking into consideration of your situation I have decided to lift your ban.

It seems to me you are intending to play the server and progress like a normal player but this do not take this for granted. As I maybe lifting the back but you still have your record if you do seem to fall back into your life of crime then this might occur again and you will be looked at less favorably when that does happen as I am cutting you a major break here.

Please read SCP-RP Rules before resuming playing on the server

Kind regards,
Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.