Linus Tech Tips

Sep 7, 2022
Your in-game name: (can not remember)
Your SteamID: 76561199218572353
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SomeKidFroLeInternet/
Date of ban: MON NOV 21 14:08:03 2022
What is your exact ban reason: Stacked Bans [X] FailRP [E]
Screenshot (23).png

Who banned you: "The Gangster" (STEAM_0:1:617932377)

Ban length?: 25 Weeks 4 Days 5hours 28 Minutes

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: being more careful and using 5 more braincells

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Y

Why should you be unbanned: In my opinion it was kind of unfair.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will be be much more careful and use 7.3 more braincells if that makes cense.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to join this server because it is fun.

I was being arrested while I was in an RP thing, talkin to someone on a phone. Then some random guy was arrestin me for talkin to someone who I was not supposed to talk to. he tried to restrain me. Then I started to run away from the guy and when I escape him he called an admin. they call the admin when things wont go their way.
Well that was kind of my fault because I did run from the guy but IDK u judje here not me.

Thanks, Linus Tech Tips.

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Hello Linus,
Thank you for taking the time to write this appeal while I understand that you think it’s a unfair punishment you did break the fear RP rules on top of other rules which lead to a stack warns ban but doing that had hit hold where it would be considered a stacked ban and since you have been banned multiple times before that you have hit a higher ban time

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Linus Tech Tips

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After taking into consideration of your situation I have decided to deny your ban appeal. This is due to the fact that stacked ban is the highest punishment for receiving multiple ban, I advise you to reflect during the time between this and your next appeal on how you can prevent this from happening again.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks

Kind regards,
Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.