(US) Vangray's Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier Vangray

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Feb 1, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Captain_vangray(pretty sure)
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3 days 8 hours and 58 minutes as of rn(maybe it is longer due to vtime only tracking for a month) but i did get the play for a week thing so that might help
Screenshot (1096)copy.png

In what country are you located?: US

Time zone: CTS

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Xavier Vangray

Chaos name (include your rank): CI-D Charlie Vangray

Civilian name: Xavia Vangray

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:634206053

Discord ID (name#0000): yt_captainvangray (i have had problems with this working so let me know if that worked)

Do you have a mic?: yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
first staff app yes, but have made medical consultant app and 096 app

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2 warnings both verbal, one for listening to KOS orders from higher rank(kill Dclass on phones because possible info breach) and talking as 912
Screenshot (1098) copy.png

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
in a gmod community no

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
yes but different server

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
I been on like at least 5 hours a day

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
mostly because i seen a lot of chaos like RDMs, or failrp, even breaking fear rp, so i want to help to stop it

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

if reports get made to the server(like discord) I'll try and take as many as I can, and if a ticket has gone stale(like been inactive for a day), I'll take and and look it over or if it's been solved close it so we don't have clutter. also if we have chat logs I'll make sure people who say stuff like the n word get banned(if there is no bot for that) or ban logs on the discord I'll make sure they are up to date.

Last edited:

Cheetah / RustyOsprey2

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Nov 24, 2023
ulzUlCP.png

Hello Xavier, a few notes you could improve before i give you my opinion on the application.

Provide a screenshot of your warnings page in /warnings, so people leaving their opinion can see when you recieved your warnings.
Make your application a bit longer and detailed, as currently it is very mediocre.
Put US in your title.

At the current state of your application i would be leaving a -Support, but if you improve the points mentioned above, my opinion could differ. Goodluck with your application :)

Last edited:

Xavier Vangray

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Feb 1, 2024
ulzUlCP.png

Hello Xavier, a few notes you could improve before i give you my opinion on the application.

Provide a screenshot of your warnings page in /warnings, so people leaving their opinion can see when you recieved your warnings.
Make your application a bit longer and detailed, as currently it is very mediocre.
Put US in your title.

At the current state of your application i would be leaving a -Support, but if you improve the points mentioned above, my opinion could differ. Goodluck with your application :)
i put verbal because i was told it didn't count towards actual warns, but I'll check and if there is another update which i will rereply to you if there was an update, the update will have a screenshot of the warns

Xavier Vangray

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Feb 1, 2024
ulzUlCP.png

Put US in your title.

added the warnings as you can see they were both verbal as they do not show up as normal warnings

"Comet"/Shoobinshurt

Jul 11, 2022
+support
-Active
-No warnings :O
-Seems fit for the position
---------------------------------
(Please add "US" to the title)

(Also when it asked about if this is your first application its asking if its your first staff application ?)

Xavier Vangray

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Feb 1, 2024
+support
-Active
-No warnings :O
-Seems fit for the position
---------------------------------
(Please add "US" to the title)

(Also when it asked about if this is your first application its asking if its your first staff application ?)
added Us to the title and the first app part i kinda thought that but i looked at other peoples apps and saw they put stuff like captain app so i put it there just in case

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Great person, no bad interactions & active!

Dusk

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Jan 8, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello @Xavier Vangray!
Thanks for taking the time to make an application!

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted!

We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, don't hesitate to get in touch with me directly for assistance on Discord at .Kore.​

Status
Not open for further replies.