US
Do you have a mic?:
US

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
NU-7 CSG CI-A Both agents GSD CPT 096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
First one so long ago cant even remember
Second one dont know it just says banned
Third one was where a d-class hit me i killed him than he NLR and it was confusing it was late and the mod was tired and just gave us both RDM wanrs to be (even)
Fourth one I accidently sat on a keypad and like when I got up I glitched into the courtyard on surface by accident.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
I think I am the best candidate for Overseer Assistant over other candidates is my knowledge of the O5 Council and what they do in a day's work of a O5 member and some of the stuff i can do as there assistant to help keep their identity redacted and helping them do tasks that they may be too busy to do or get something set up for them as a meeting of any sort. Getting more into depth on why I such Strong organizing skills have while being able to manage an overseer's schedule coordinating any meetings going on and handling various administrative tasks needing to be done by a member. Demonstrating skills of success and making sure everything in detail is safe to happen and overall doing any tasks that are asked to be done from the O5 themselves. While helping O5 with sensitive information to have trust in as the O5 assistant to do stuff that even the O5 himself will be doing but if can not be on site for aslong to have the ability and knowledge to do something that he had to do to clear their schedule and make there job easier to overseer the site. While also showing activeness which i do not see overseer assistants that much so when ever a O5 is on site or not onsite i can do work for them while they are not and while they are to be a very active overseer assistant to make sure stuff gets done. Also with having excellant communication skils to be able to always be in touch or contact with a O5 member to make sure nothing is needed of me or if something is needed of me and to happily do it for them.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
The responsibilities of an Overseer Assistant in RP is being able to manage an overseer's schedule coordinating any meetings going on and handling various administrative tasks needing to be done by a member. Demonstrating skills of success and making sure everything in detail is safe to happen and overall doing any tasks that are asked to be done from the O5 themselves. While having good relations with A1 and keeping communication skills with Alpha-1 Red Right Hand and making sure they are all on the same page to if a O5 live is put in danger while dealing with all of that and still making sure they both know where each other are to keep the truly O5 member safe kind of acting as JR O5 making sure no info Breaches are happening by going undercover with the disguise tool given to O5 to make sure no info Breaches happen and if do make sure its not about O5 or any of our mysterious beings and making sure that O5 or A1 know to get it dealt with and overseeing the foundation from a small standpoint if the O5 member is not currently around to do so.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

(The lore of my character which of course will be a bad life because O5 are from d-class)

The lore of my character 'VIBERANT' Real name Connor Cullins
Connor Cullins was a man who lived a very bad life ever since he were a kid he was brought up by a bad family but was always a smart one that they were told by teachers never acted it though while coming from a broke family Connor was always a bad kid he was poor he went to a cheap school lived in a trailer where he spent most of his life being a bully to kids that bullied him whenever he showed his smartness than later in his life he dropped out of high school always made fun of by his momma never mattered though she was a drunk always pregnant while the dad was never there for him always had bad influenced brothers that didnt do him well he became a adult at 21 started drinking barely partying didnt have the money to even drink that often but after he went through that phase being he felt smart used that smartness to become a researcher at a science place and worked alongside scientists that helped him become a higher ranked researcher he researched illness cures cures for Covid-19 and cancer never did well always got beat to the cure he started getting jealous frustrated... Angry he left the building went to go do something else got in a couple fights at the bar realized he wasnt nothing but a "Dirty old white trash" he got angry found some of his old friends at the bar he felt they should do a bank robbery he went do the robbery they robbed the bank ended up killing all 15 people in there they didnt do a thing Joaquin Carey Braelyn Fuentes Devon Morrison Jordyn Butler Carla Davidson Hadley Ho Cash Kelly Alexis Pace Imani Hill Maximus Gregory Santino Mosley Cristal Huff Sidney Bruce Taniyah Fletcher Hugo Dickson It was a sad day for their parents and loved ones they didn't do nothing at the time all for a bank robbery but they didnt care they were at the lowest part of their life they robbed the bank got away killed 4 cops and made it they were safe in a friends old barn house with the money they were in the country so it was easy to hide but after a few days of laying low 5 in the morning they was sleep they heard banging on the door "OPEN UP" they were scared they opened it and they got hit with a mistimed battering ram it was a swat team they found everything the money the prints everything it was sad they got taken in on the prison bus they were confused they were took under some massive building that said SITE-65 on the side while also on the mailbox they were taken in undercover unto a dark room each of them 2 were past security that went rogue against the bank the other was just a normal one like Connor didnt know what he was in life they were taken in dropped in a chair each separate rooms two were taken in to the "ALPHA-1 RED RIGHT HAND" a MTF group they didnt know or care what that meant they just thought it was a prison gang sadly the other one was taken in as a d-class and later killed by SCP-173 while lights were down during a test poor poor man Connor Cullins was luckily accepted into something REDACTED said would work alongside his buddy's in the ALPHA-1 RED RIGHT HAND MTF group he was excited then he heard his name "Overseer Assistant" was told to tell nobody anything about your past my past anything before this role got it? Connor was in a chair tied up aimed with guns for a posisble firing line in a chair by ALPHA-1 RED RIGHT HAND which would be his buddy's on the end of it that he could see its them he got Class F Since he wasnt sure if he could keep the secret his buddies were to they just didn't know it was there friend they got feeling but overall didn't know than from than on he was known as overseer assistant code name "VIBERANT".

Thorn

Mar 4, 2023
RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - "Viberant"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

Foundation Command has reviewed your application, and we have decided that you are not fit for this position. Please contact O5-4 for reasons for denial.

On behalf of █-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.