Status
Not open for further replies.

Voyles

Jul 11, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): funbacongameryt
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 3 Months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Jessica "Voyles" no regiment, just OSA
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Robbie Chang
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:198967729
Discord ID (name#0000): voyles
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 Warning a little while ago for RDM, killing a fellow d class.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: Not exactly, but I used to own a small MilRP server named Aurora MRP and i did make a few events for people.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I play primarily Serious / Semi-Serious rp servers. This includes a couple MRP, a few SCP-RP, CityRP, MafiaRP, Fallout RP, and SWRP. I also used to play a lot of FiveM serious Police RP.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-5 hours although honestly depends on the day, sometimes more, sometimes less
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: There arent a lot of events that I see. I would like the opportunity create more rp on the server. Especially for people who dont get it a lot, like some SCPs or civilians. I have a semi-creative mind and sometimes I think of something that would be cool to see on the server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have a lot of experience building things on other servers. I have a lot of SCP knowledge and time that I could put to use in coming up with and executing interesting events for the server to enjoy. I am also on at some odd times of day when not a ton of people are on and theres nothing to do. This could be an opportunity to have more RP and more activity during dead hours when only like 60 players are on.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
1: An event for everyone that involves a food truck. The food truck goes around and stops at each base and pinewood serving food. If possible do something interesting with the food, like a gourmet food truck. Its a very simple idea but could be fun. This idea could also be expanded to be an anomalous food truck that sells food with an addictive taste, causing people to want to keep coming back. This could add some rp for F/GOI.
2: An event for foundation and CI/GOC involving SCP-343 "God". SCP-343 appears in each base and talks with them a bit, walking around peacefully. Eventually he begins to go talk with other SCPs and even D-Class. It would be interesting to see what questions researchers may ask SCP-343. 343 could also cause a little mischief around like, like appearing randomly infront of people or talking to them, making objects appear, etc.
3: An event for foundation. A scientist appears at the front gate and begins telling them that he had an experiment that has gone wrong. They use an 049-2 and have it come up to the front gate. The scientist tells them that he was doing some medical research but the body seems to have reanimated. Hopefully the foundation will contain it and study it. If they test on it they will find it is a non-infective and less harsh strain of SCP-008. Hopefully this will give researchers some rp as well as whoever is on surface that talks to the scientist.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
An incoming transmission appears to foundation, both CI and GOC manage to intercept it so they all see it as well. The transmission comes from an alternate dimension/universe SCP Foundation Site-65. The transmission gives information about an XK-Class end of the world scenario that is spreading, they report its happened to multiple other universes as well and that it could worsen to a VK-Class end of reality scenario. After a while of chatting with them the events begin to occur including lots of anomalies appearing, however the alternate dimension site gave some instructions on how to deal with it before they went dark. A switch somewhere on site (Maybe deep research) that has the ability to warp all site personnel to an near identical parallel universe. An anomaly can guard the switch so they have to be contained for the switch to work. With the only thing different is the map. This could be worked in for different things, like both an event map of another area or with different anomalies. This could also work well if the main map is ever majorly changed.

Let me know if i need to reword anything or if i need to add information.

Last edited:

Kwan

Aug 3, 2023
+support
really nice and would love too see what events you could come up with

stee ven

Aug 12, 2022
SCP-2217
/ Neutral
Good RPer & person to interact with ingame, but your event ideas are very lacking.

I'd recommend fleshing out your event ideas. It is one of the most important parts of the application that we look at.

Apart from this good luck

+ Support
Good RPer & person to interact with ingame, event ideas greatly improved.

Last edited:

Voyles

Jul 11, 2023
/ Neutral
Good RPer & person to interact with ingame, but your event ideas are very lacking.

I'd recommend fleshing out your event ideas. It is one of the most important parts of the application that we look at.

Apart from this good luck
Understood, ill add some more to it

Ryota

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
May 25, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Voyles
On behalf of the Game Master Team I like to thank you for making an application for the position of Trial Game Master, this is to inform you that as of right now you have been denied for the position of Trial Game Master. The reason for this is due to the fact that you are missing a section of the application.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time

Kind Regard,
Event Team Supervisor Gregory

Status
Not open for further replies.