Status
Not open for further replies.

hij

Mar 7, 2023
Your in-game name: Jordon "Freeman" Mesa
Your SteamID: 76561198263711097
Your steam community link: I assume this means profile link
Date of blacklist: 9/15/23
To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: I joined the server with a VPN active.
Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): I have used GeForce Now in the past to play games before I upgraded my computer; and I do sometimes play or browse with a VPN active
Please list any alt accounts: jerry; the account i attempted to join from which ended up getting me blacklisted.
Who blacklisted you? (if known): Automatic
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): The big ol' rulebook
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Make sure to turn off my VPN when attempting to connect to the server.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted?: I have been warned before, banned I think but I don't really remember that well. Nothing too serious since I'm still here.
Why should you be unblacklisted: It was a genuine mistake, and I didn't mean to leave my VPN on nor did I know that it would get my accounts blacklisted.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: By reading the rules; if I read the rules beforehand than I probably wouldn't be in this predicament right now.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because of the community; I have met many great people on this server who I have cherished memories with. It's also the most fun SCP-RP server right now.

Attachments

• RmTsPQjN_400x400.jpg
    RmTsPQjN_400x400.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 25

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
You were automatically blacklisted by the system for blacklist evasion because you are linked to a blacklisted account using a method other than IP detection. Unless you are able to tell me the identity of the account you originally were blacklisted on, there's nothing I can do to help you.

hij

Mar 7, 2023
You were automatically blacklisted by the system for blacklist evasion because you are linked to a blacklisted account using a method other than IP detection. Unless you are able to tell me the identity of the account you originally were blacklisted on, there's nothing I can do to help you.
I got blacklisted on my alt account first, jerry ^ linked in the appeal; then I tried to join in on my main because I was confused.

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @hij ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

In the forseeable future contact us for VPN usage. Due to the lack of information on your blacklist you will be given the chance to return. Allow us a few days to process your unblacklist. If no luck please contact me VIA forums.​

Status
Not open for further replies.