[USA] “Peasant’s” Ethics Committee Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:187923313

Discord name: bogitos#1763

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since July of 2022 with roughly a week of play time.

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): [IL REC] “Peasant”,“Ozone”

Civilian name: Frank Balacheti

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 SGT (Holding)
- CI-B (Holding)
- Security Captain (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- There are plenty of reasons why I am the best candidate for the ECA position. The first reason being my leadership skills. I have spent a lot of time leading as a Security Captain. I know how to gain the respect of my men and women by leading by example and knowing how to be strict but fair at times. I always make being as friendly and respectful as I could possibly be a priority. I believe teaching has more of an effect on people than scolding. As a Captain, I encourage all security personnel to actively ask questions. I like shaping people to become the very best versions of themselves. After HWL tryouts and RRT tryouts, I heavily encourage the attendees that failed to come back to ask me questions. Secondly, I like the group of people working in and around the Ethics Committee. The Ethics Committee contains some of the most hard-working people in the foundation. Although I have never directly worked with an Ethics Committee Member or ECA, I have taken some orders from them and have only had positive experiences when talking to them. Due to this, I have made some friends in the Ethics Committee and see myself as someone easy to work with. I’m somebody that is always striving for excellence. I believe that no matter what someone may do, they can always be better. I will do whatever it takes to better the Ethics Committee as a whole. I'm well known around the site and constantly strive to help anyone that may need me at their service. I have learned a lot of useful skills throughout my time here at the foundation. I have been able to learn the majority of the code of ethics/code of conduct. I'm confident in my ability to serve the Ethics Committee as an assistant while always maintaining a respectful and professional manner. Additionally my service as an MTF E-11 SGT has showed me what it’s like to take orders and work in close proximity to other people. I excel in following orders from superiors and do as they wish. You will never hear any back talk from me because I know how to follow orders and get the job done. When I’m dealing with a Code 5 or simply stationed at the HCZ checkpoint I’m never looking out for myself. Rather, I’m looking out for my team. I communicate, I address, and I resolve whatever issue may be occurring that requires E-11’s assistance. Efficiency is also an important thing to me. The faster my team and I are able to contain a breach, the less casualties result. Lastly, I just want to add that I’m here to help in any way possible. I plan to help make Ethics Committee Members’ lives easier and to be someone that Ethics Committee Members’ feel confident going to about any issues or problems they need addressed.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-Remaining professional at all times
-Oversee 0-1 if an ECM is not present
-Watch over the DIA when a representative or Ethical Liason is needed
-Assisting 0-1 if an ECM is unavailable or off-site
-Answer questions other site personnel may have, ethics related or not
-Bring trusted not to tell anyone about orders I may receive from an ECM
-Dealing with personnel that break the code of ethics
-Listening to all foundation personnel equally, especially D-class
-Being tasked with orders from an ECM or ECC
-Being trusted to not share any classified information
-Maintaining an unbiased opinion
-Treating everyone with respect no matter how tense situations may get.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Processes: 123 total, 3 running, 120 sleeping, 558 threads
1.49CPU
usage: 25.05%
user, 28.82% sys, 55.62%idate
PhysHeM: 921M wired, 5289M active, 758h inactive, 6948M used, 1243M free.
VM: 2386 vsize, 1034M framework vsize;
4797588(8) pageins, 0(0) pageouts.
Networks: packets: 581623/454M in,
462610/68M out.
Disks: 229509/3409M read, 418661/7924M written.
Loading secure feed
Testing server status

Good
Establishing secure feed
Secure Feed Established
Weight : 170 pounds
Applying: Ethics Committee Assistant

Audio Log:

ECM: Hello “Peasant”, I understand you have shown interest in a possible new job position here at the foundation.

“Peasant”: Yessir, that is correct. Ever since I joined the foundation 3 years ago I have made it my mission to become a part of the Ethics Committee in any way possible.

ECM: I see. We are currently looking into your application now. You have an impressive réseumé “Peasant”. Regardless of if you get this position or not I’m going to hold you to a higher standard than other foundation personnel. You’re a brilliant young mind and a hard-worker. I want to see you succeed “Peasant”. Just know you’re on our radar.

“Peasant”: Thank you a lot sir. I appreciate you thinking I’m a brilliant mind. However, I just want to let you know that regardless of your decision for my application I will be working hard and doing my very best each and every day. I won’t let you down sir.

ECM: Good.

*Audio Log Ended*

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support
I have seen you around a couple of times doing some good work for the security department, would like to see a little bit more lore in the application though, good luck :)

Reactions: "Peasant"

Florenzo

Dec 7, 2022
+Support
I have been in close contact with him I chat with him once in a while and he is very professional and he always knows what he is talking about. He is great at RP and is very friendly. Good Luck!!

Signed "Florenzo"
Ethics Committee Assistant [Current]
Medical Consultant [Former]
Nu-7 LCPL [Former]

Last edited:

Solar

Jan 29, 2023
+Support
-Nice person to talk to and easy to approach

-Competent and driven in their role
-Professional

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-56

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Peasant!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Assistant!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Accepted!

After Committee Vote.

Congratulations!​

Status
Not open for further replies.