Director of medicine (Held)
Consultant (Held)
O-1 SGT (Held)
E-11 PVT (Held)
CI-G (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):
-05-4 or any that is available at this time.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:
I am extremely active and with my role as an Overseer assistant I work closely with 05. I have also prove that I am willing to learn. I believe it would be in my best interest to shoot for a higher position in the site to further my knowledge on what goes on daily on the site.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
-Overseeing the departments and making sure they are operating well
-They work with site administration and ethics to come up with new site policy
-They can authorize major cross tests when ethics or execs are not on site
- Making sure the COC is being followed in all departments

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
-They handle Site Director applications
-They handle nuking the Site when ERT fails
-They handle other 05 applications
-They command Alpha 1
-They handle Overseer applications

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Derek White had a stable life as a doctor at the local hospital, having pursued his dream of becoming a medical professional. However, everything changed when a mysterious interdimensional door appeared at his hospital. Intrigued and curious by this anomalous occurrence, Derek found himself drawn towards it. As he passed through the doorway, he was thrust into a world unlike anything he had ever experienced. Realizing that he had entered a different dimension, Derek became determined to understand this phenomenon and document every detail of his journey. However, as he tried to share his findings and discuss the door with others, he was met with skepticism and dismissal, leading people to label him as crazy.
Derek's efforts did not go unnoticed. The SCP Foundation, an organization dedicated to containing and researching anomalous objects and entities, took an interest in his extensive documentation. The Foundation recognized his unique insights and approached him, bringing him in for interrogation. Once they verified the authenticity of his accounts, they made him an offer he couldn't refuse—a position as a researcher within their ranks. Life at the Foundation: For the next three years, Derek immersed himself in the world of anomaly research, delving into the unknown and helping to expand the Foundation's knowledge base. However, he soon began to feel the monotony of his daily research routine weighing on him. Longing to return to a semblance of his previous life, he sought a change within the organization. Derek's medical expertise became his guiding light, prompting him to join the Foundation's medical department. Eager to apply his skills in a more hands-on and challenging manner, he worked his way up through the ranks, progressing from a doctor to a combat medic, and eventually becoming a respected medical consultant. As an accomplished medical professional within the Foundation, Derek thrived in high-pressure situations, tending to the injuries and ailments of Foundation personnel engaged in dangerous encounters with anomalous entities. His expertise and adaptability led him to become a trusted and relied-upon member of the medical team.
One day he was going about his routine checks as a bag was forcefully placed over his head, and he was quickly ushered away by a group of mysterious figures. He couldn't see anything, but he could feel the movement of his captors as they led him through a series of corridors and staircases. After what felt like hours, they finally stopped, and the bag was yanked off his head. Derek found himself in a dimly-lit room with a single chair in the center. The walls were bare, and there were no windows or doors that he could see. A man in a suit walked in and said "Hello Mr. White. We have a proposition for you."

As Derek White sat at his desk, Sifting through his paperwork, a sense of unease washed over him when he discovered a black envelope in the stack of documents. With a mixture of caution and intrigue, he carefully opened it, revealing a single folded piece of paper inside. The paper read "If you wish to join us follow these steps." Derek Followed the steps like he always did with his paper work by faking his death and going to an extremely remote place inside of the foundation that he has never been to. When he entered the room someone grabbed him from behind and knocked him out. When he awoke he was in a dimly lit room with a single chair. Someone's voice blared all around him "Please sit in the chair." The voice sounded eerily familiar. A lot was going through his head. Was this some sort of secret group inside of the foundation or was this some GOI that he was stupid for following. He sat down in the chair. The voice came back "We assume that you followed all of the directions we gave you". Derek Nodded. "Then we have a preposition for you Mr. White. How about you join us as leaders." As he was saying this someone walked into the room. The man in the room said "How about you join us as 05-4" Derek's heart seemed to beat out of his chest. Was this what he was looking for. Is this what he needed to do. The man in the room pulled out a handgun. "We need your answer Mr. White"

Last edited:

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
You're a good pick, but i have a few questions: when did you old your DoM role? and while you've have SnR CL4 positions you arent currently holding one ;(

Good luck

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
You're a good pick, but i have a few questions: when did you old your DoM role? and while you've have SnR CL4 positions you arent currently holding one ;(

Good luck
I Don't remember the exact dates but it was after Shadjust and Cal, and before Abbie was DOM

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
- Support

Lore aside, this application is unbelievably lackluster.
Your reason for applying is that there is a position open? That's it? For each and every answer I see roughly 2 sentences worth of content, if not 1. I don't know you, nor do I know your character, but this application isn't good. That's all I'm going to say.

Harold Hawks

Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
- Support

Lore aside, this application is unbelievably lackluster.
Your reason for applying is that there is a position open? That's it? For each and every answer I see roughly 2 sentences worth of content, if not 1. I don't know you, nor do I know your character, but this application isn't good. That's all I'm going to say.
The only answer this really applies to is the "What makes you the best candidate" imo

Khan

Jan 9, 2023
Australia
scp-foundation-png.3789

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Applicant - "Derek White"
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████

After much deliberation, your application has been denied for the appointment to the position of ██-4. Although your work for the Foundation is duly noted and appreciated, we cannot accept you at this time. Please wait two weeks to reapply.

For more information or questions, you may contact an ████████.​

Status
Not open for further replies.