For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1 Week 5 Days 23 Hours
In what country are you located?: U.S.A
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Kyber C'thun/Backman, Kodama C'Thun
Civilian name: C'Thun
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: LTCOM CI, and Security Captain
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received warnings, if i remember correctly, mic spam for spamming anime music while playing 076 was one of them for sure, The others I'm not sure about. I've forgotten about them, and it has been awhile since I've received a warn
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I have been very active on SCP roles, and enjoy playing all of them. However i haven't had the pleasure of playing on 096 and would like to add to that RP as well.
Activity is high, and I do not AFK on scps either. Im always around
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: SCP 096 when pacified sits down in a crouching state inside of his Cell. Will walk around sometimes, and changes places, but mostly will sit down and Cry
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP 096 when breached, can only attack those who have seen his face, or are body blocking a door/way to get out.
Also, When doors for SCP 096 are open, he can wander outside of his containment. As far as i am aware Doors that are broken in front of SCP 096 while he is left alone are okay for him to wander through, as long as he has been left alone for more than 60 seconds.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: Scramblers are Needed for re containment, and you can Find them at any armory in the game/ in 096 containment.
First, you must Get yourself a bucket from Key point areas around the map that have buckets. One example is the bathroom Near PW. Once bucket is obtained, You must find SCP 096 and place the bucket on his head. After the bucket is placed on his head, he must finish killing those that he has Seen. Everyone he has seen before the bucket is off must either be terminated, or killed by 096. After that, He will return to a Crouched state and start to attempt to remove the bucket from his head. At that point, you must use an anomaly Containment beam to pacify, and Containment cuffs to Pull SCP 096 back to his containment cell. Once inside, have one other cycle the Cell Doors for SCp 096 and put him in the dark. Then, remove yourself from the room, and wait for the doors to cycle once more.

John Paul.

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 5, 2022
Ireland
Application Accepted
Hi @Issun Kybersis ,

Thanks for taking the time to make an application

Congratulations on your new whitelist!

Please contact an Admin+ in game to receive your whitelist.

Kind Regards,
John Paul.​

Status
Not open for further replies.