For how long have you played on CG SCP: For about half a year
In what country are you located?: Spain
Time zone: GMT +2
Character name(s): Cob Deen "6", Cob Deen "7"
Civilian name: Cob Deen "8"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: RRT Officer, Combat Medic, Nu7 PVT, CI-A, Intelligence and Internal Affairs
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes i did, and thats because this is the first server i ever played on Garry's mod and i didnt read the rules perfectly, and some times i didnt even know that rule existed.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: Id like to roleplay as it and play as it, i know how 096's works, i searched a lot of info from 096 such as that if people sees 096's face they are now called 096-1 or that when 096 kills all 096-1 he will still be angry for a few minutes before going back to his habitat (It was redacted in the scp wiki but i remember that its in the snowy mountains), i am pretty active on the USA server too, So i believe that i can be suitable for 096 in times where the USA server isnt on peak or either when none 096 is on.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: SCP-096 normally just faces towards a corners or a wall or at the floor, so no one can see his face and so he doesnt need to kill them
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 can go anywhere if breached, but never go in any spawns (If someone in the spawn saw his face, yes he can go in then) He can walk around if hes left in a open space for 60 seconds
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
1. Bucket 096 (not necessary but its useful so 096 doesnt breach again)
2. Wait till 096 kill all his targets
3. Beam 096 and cuff him
4. And then take him back to his CC.

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello !
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied as 2 of your responses only answered half of the question, not the whole question

You may reapply in 1 week

Kind Regards,
Camden​

Status
Not open for further replies.