[USA} 096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kugen

Sep 30, 2022
Steam ID: 76561198067686692

Discord name: Kugen#5379

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I joined in April 2022, and I am level 40

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: CST

Character name(s): Kugen Smith and Tanny Tan Man

Civilian name: Skye Porter

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: NU-7 (Left due to myself getting busy IRL)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I am an amazing roleplayer, I know not to go crazy on kills and make sure that the players involved are not getting upset over the way I play. I want the best experience for the players involved and will do anything I can to get that experience. 096 has to be one of my favorite SCP's in the wiki I love and have read all the lore of the SCP and understand it very well, which will make my roleplay through the SCP all the better.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: 096 will crouch down and cry staring at a wall until someone looks at its face again or interacts with it

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: Unless a picture has been spawned in D-Block 096 is not allowed to beeline to D-Block. I don't really see myself going into D-Block as 096 even if the picture is in there cause it's really just going to make people angry and I'm looking for the best roleplay out of it unless it is required that I go in there to be unengaged to be recontained.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
1. Use scramblers for the best possible outcome
2. Put a bucket on 096's head
3. Attempt to follow 096 until it's killed all of its targets
4. Beam 096 after all targets are dead and restrain afterward
5. Bring 096 back to its Containment Chamber and secure it inside making sure all doors are fixed to ensure proper containment

Last edited:

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Kugen!
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,

Camden​

Reactions: Kugen
Status
Not open for further replies.