Status
Not open for further replies.

Adagio

Apr 9, 2023
Name: "Adagio" Elderwood
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42745682
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: USA
Level of appeal (2 or 3): Level 2
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: I attempted to reach out to the deputy director to get the removal undone but he refused to answer. It has been 2 days and he has even responded in the externals announcements.
Who did you carry out the level 1 appeal to, and where: I carried the appeal out to Dpt. Director "Monker" in Discord
Rank demoted from: DEA Senior Agent
Who demoted you?: Dpt. Director "Monker"
Date of demotion?: 8/14/2023
What is the case against you?: Inactivity
Is this true?: I am not fully inactive and am on the role occasionally but far less than I on CI or Executive Researcher. Additionally the case is based around an old removal for inactivity which got reinstated by (at the time) Agency Manager Void. Additionally, there are no whitelist removals for DEA Senior Agent for inactivity.
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Yes but it was appealed to Agency Manager Void who confirmed back in June that there are NO removals of the whitelist for inactivity and that it was not a valid removal at the time.
Please list any previous roleplay demotion appeals: I appealed it to void in June, 3 days after the initial removal for this same situation. They stated it was about the 9th of June and I got my role back around the 11th or 13th due to low activity of SL during the hour I am available.
What is your side of the story?: I was a DEA Senior Agent holding D-Block because it was just after reset and the D-Class were flooding out with weapons and keycards. There were no GENSEC available at the time and Senior Agent was always my go to role for combat and assisting dealing with combative situations of all kinds. At the time the Director and Deputy Director of DEA were flagged on a D-Class and because I prevented them from getting out, he decided to state that I should not be whitelisted as I was removed for inactivity. He then proceeded to swap to Deputy Director and have a ticket made to get me removed. I asked when I was removed and he stated that it was back in June. I argued it but he would not listen and I was getting pissed off so I was in discord ranting to a friend about it saying some rude things. Department Director Chan was warned about a week prior for 3rd person abuse due to a ticket I made on him so I believe it was him and Monker working together to remove me out of bias and spite especially due to the fact that I was added back to the whitelist as I have stated prior due to there being no inactivity removal for DEA Senior Agent. There have also been no announcements of any kind about removals for inactivity either.

I am placing all evidence and screenshots below.
As a side note, the clips show tab menu showing he swaps from d class, to director job, back to d class right after the demote goes through. Additionally the screenshot from void is from back in June a few days after the first demotion for inactivity.

Attachments

• Screenshot (371).png
    Screenshot (371).png
    471.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot (372).png
    Screenshot (372).png
    862.1 KB · Views: 16
  • image.png
    image.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
Hello Adagio

The reason you were removed from senior agent was due to you being inactive. your reinstatement was done by a prior agency manager void who was unaware that we had gone through and removed a hand full of senior agents who we hadn't seen since they received their whitelists this was around five weeks ago and since then you haven't been seen by any of the agency mangers+ until you were demoted.

thank you for taking the time to make an appeal if you have any other questions feel free to message me on discord

Adagio

Apr 9, 2023
Hello Adagio

The reason you were removed from senior agent was due to you being inactive. your reinstatement was done by a prior agency manager void who was unaware that we had gone through and removed a hand full of senior agents who we hadn't seen since they received their whitelists this was around five weeks ago and since then you haven't been seen by any of the agency mangers+ until you were demoted.

thank you for taking the time to make an appeal if you have any other questions feel free to message me on discord
I am on very late when there are no or few CL4 members of site. I have been active occasionally and you can even ask Senior Agent Skyfire because I helped him out to learn a bit more about being a Senior Agent and taught him some tips and tricks about it. There are no announcements about inactivity removals, no policies about it, and nobody is talked to about it. Inactivity removals are not a thing for CL3 members either. Additionally, Senior Agent was the only combative job that I really used for the Foundation. It was not rare to see me on it very late at night when combatives were needed.

Monker

Aug 11, 2022
There is no policy for the inactivity removals as agency manager+ deal with inactive members ever other month or so and you were on the list before and when I saw that you were not on the roster I looked at the edit log on the roster and saw that you were removed July 9 along with other senior agents. So you falsely had that whitelist as someone had given it back to you without auth.

Adagio

Apr 9, 2023
There is no policy for the inactivity removals as agency manager+ deal with inactive members ever other month or so and you were on the list before and when I saw that you were not on the roster I looked at the edit log on the roster and saw that you were removed July 9 along with other senior agents. So you falsely had that whitelist as someone had given it back to you without auth.
DEA Manager at the time gave the auth and had me re-whitelisted. That is not falsely given back

Monker

Aug 11, 2022
They were not supposed to give people back whitelists if they were removed from the roster. Once they said that they had gotten some people their whitelist back I told them that if they are not on the roster they are not supposed to have the whitelist.

Adagio

Apr 9, 2023
Again, it has not been a problem at all that I have been on Senior Agent at any point up until now when I stopped you two from getting out of D-Block right after server restart as the only combative at the time.

Gizzmo

Oct 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Adagio

Thanks for taking the time to make a roleplay demotion appeal.

The Council has come to a decision and will be ruling in favor of the DEA Directors. You were removed for justified reasons and falsely reinstated by void, because of this you should have to go through the Sr Agent tryouts once again before playing on the job. To prevent issues like this from happening again, we will talk to DEA and ensure they handle these in a more professional manner moving forward.

As this was a Level 2 appeal, you may escalate to a Level 3 appeal if you feel there was bias in my decision-making.​

Status
Not open for further replies.