MTF E-11 CPL
MTF NU-7 PVT
CI-A
UNGOC SPC
IA/DEA
SCP-096

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

i have 1 active warning for failrp, acting combative as a noncombative.

-
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?

I have enjoyed the medical department thouroughly and with my participation in "Project Cartography" i have realised how much i love medical and its like a familly too me and i want to be able to do more, and make medical rp more comman and respected
-
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:

i have lots of experience in medical and i am partaking actively in a wide range of rps and have done psych evals for Site Admin, i know my way around i also have perspective, i see things from both sides and have an unbiased opinion when stuff gets real e.g a tribunal i can be serious but im also fun and laid back
-
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:

Electro Convulsive Therapy(ECT)
ECT is a delicate procedure as some people tend to be scared of it, which is normal, so if they have too much anxiety before the procedure i may administer a dose or two of Quetiapine to settle their nerves.

I then ask the patient for informed consent or the present MTF for a Forced ECT for a disguised person. Upon reciving this consent i will ask the patient to lay on the machine and relax before i start the machine.

Once i start the machine i will talk with the patient to keep them calm and ensure they know they will be perfectly fine, once the procedure is done ill tell them to flex their E muscle and return them to their duties if they are feeling fine, if not i will investigate them for other injuries

-
  1. What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
    Ensure Medical staff conduct themselves appropriatly
    Handle medical issues regarding SR Cl4 staff such as site admin or MTF CO's
    Host medical license trainings
    keep the medical fridges filled with necessasary chems or beakers for use to produce cures
    administer classified amnestics if needed
-
Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Alex Reacher's Personnel File

Last edited:

Rizzie

May 15, 2023
-Support , same reasons that i -supported all your other apps , you aren't CL4 material , you are incredibly toxic and you are blacklisted from basically everything on uk

Mike Nolan

Jan 24, 2024
-Support

Could mods not delete my -Supports?

-Extremely Toxic (Yells in OOC at people)
-Breaks IC Rules Consistently (Carrying Assault Rifles as Sr. Doctor)
-Unprofessional when things don't go his way
-Advertised previous apps and told people to ignore -Supports
I didnt tell anyone to ignore the -Supports i asked what affect theyd have and i was told they would be ignored, the advertising was a miscommunication where i was TOLD to by a GSD CPT and i have the proof of it contact me on discord if you wish to see it, i cant help carrying a perma gun, its a feature of the game and isnt against any IC rule unless i use it, you can not speak on proffesionilsm the only reason mods delete forum posts is if if it breaks rules and in which you were EXTREMELY toxic. and i dont "yell" in OOC.

ToasterStrudels

Dec 18, 2023
I didnt tell anyone to ignore the -Supports i asked what affect theyd have and i was told they would be ignored, the advertising was a miscommunication where i was TOLD to by a GSD CPT and i have the proof of it contact me on discord if you wish to see it, i cant help carrying a perma gun, its a feature of the game and isnt against any IC rule unless i use it, you can not speak on proffesionilsm the only reason mods delete forum posts is if if it breaks rules and in which you were EXTREMELY toxic. and i dont "yell" in OOC.

I'm speaking on my experience with you that many others share. There are literally other comments stating that when you were on E-11 they would get off because of how awful it was to be around you. Appeal your blacklists and don't lie about it next time.

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
-Support:
- Bad experiences with this individual

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
Big -Support
-Left uk server due to being blacklisted from multiple regs for toxicity and being generally disliked.
-Has made no attempt to appeal any blacklists
-The fact that US players are now -Supporting your app tells me not much has changed
-Power hungry and not cl4 material

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
-Support
Playing obnoxiously loud Saxophone music constantly in Medbay. Might be okay on the US server but I don't believe it's professional or appropriate especially if you're going for CL4.
Previously stated reasons apply however you've probably improved from your toxic history. Good luck.

Playdoughzombie

SCP-RP Staff
Nov 17, 2022
Arizona
gayballs.gov
Encrypted Message Recieved . . .
Open? | Y/N
Input | Y

. . .

. . .

Message Opened . . .

To: Alex Reacher
Subject: Application Denied

Dear @Mike Nolan , thank you for applying for the position. We in the medical team have reviewed your application, and we are unfortunately going to have to deny your application to join our team, if you would like an elaboration as to why you have been denied for the position you may contact me through my email, we do apologize for the wait, have a good day Dr. Reacher (discord: playdoughzombie)

Status
Not open for further replies.