For how long have you played on CG SCP: 154 Hours
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Anakin GroundRunner
Civilian name: Anakin GroundWalker
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: CI - Operative
Security Captain
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Both my warning and ban were given within the first few hours that I played. I have had no problems in the last 100+ hours.
1. warning for RDM (D-Block killing other D-Block personnel)
2. Banned 1 day for farming, had AFK macro going
-

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
1. Maturity: I am a mature player who has a passion for helping the community.
2. Experience: I have almost 1000 hours in Garry's Mod and the main servers I have played on are RP Servers.
3. Knowledge: I have hosted many D&D campaigns and have enjoyed educating players on the laid-out rules for a better experience.
4. Friendliness: While playing I often try to interact with many individuals and make them feel special while also helping out. Many beginners have come up to me for assistance and I have happily taken a few minutes to almost an hour touring the facility and explaining the game mechanics.
-

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
Their main responsibility is to enforce the Ethics Committee's decisions/rulebook. During an average day, they will make sure everyone is following ethics and enforcing punishment for any ethical violation. No request for ethics is too small, all the way from D-Block personnel to other Ethic Committee Assistants.
-

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

'Anakin' was born and raised in Northern Canada. He always had an obsession with the Northern Culture and how awful it was that so many docile/safe SCPs that roamed the woods around his village would be randomly taken. Often this would be by fellow villagers who wanted to make a quick buck and sell them to the highest bidder. This is when 'Anakin' started his law school degree; he wanted to protect SCPs, not only the ones who were taken/sold from his village but all of them.

The Foundation reached out to Anakin early in his career as they saw great potential. They wanted him to represent SCPs and help get them the care/protection that they need. After he got his law degree, he was successfully able to fight in the supreme court and free many captured SCPs into the Foundation's care.

Last edited:

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
1664087171513.png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: "Anakin's" Ethics Committee Assistant Application.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant but we have considered your application and have chosen to take other candidates at this time. You may reapply in 2 weeks.
1664087214669.png

Status
Not open for further replies.